G-Star strives to be the most hardcore denim brand in the world.
To achieve this, we are looking for hardcore thinkers and do-ers, who dare to create the future of premium and purposeful denim with us.
We are looking for people with big dreams, while keeping their feet on the ground. Those who are not afraid to push the limits, because we believe there are no limits in what denim can do.
Are you up for the challenge?
Are you the perfect fit for our team?
Are you a bit of a rebellious spirit?
Then we would love to hear from you!
Almost 40% of the interns get a job at G-Star. You can be part of this great intern community. At G-Star, you will get the opportunity to work in a dynamic environment that is leading in denim innovation and sustainability.
Here’s what we’ll do together:
Is your passion for denim as high as ours? In this internship, you will learn all about the ins and outs of our strategic accounts at a leading denim brand.
The G-Star RAW Strategic Accounts Department is looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic intern with a hands-on mentality, who feels at home in a dynamic and fast-moving environment.
The Strategic Accounts Department is part of the global e-commerce department and it drives the strategic business development and marketing plans for the top 2 accounts of G-STAR RAW. These accounts are fast growing online pure players.
We are looking for an ambitious intern who works in an organized and accurate manner. Someone who thrives in a fast-pace environment, and is eager to take responsibility for his/her tasks and projects. This is an excellent opportunity to learn all about the ins and outs of (digital) retail and marketing at a leading denim brand. You will be based at our global HQ in Amsterdam.
Your responsibilities and tasks:
• Weekly Sales, Marketing and Brand Store Performance Reporting
• Brand Store Assortment optimization (to drive higher conversion in G-Star’s brand environment on Amazon)
• Amazon Catalogue Updates (SEO and user experience optimizations of Amazon Product pages to drive higher organic ranking and conversion)
• Brand Store updates on a regular base
• Support with execution of partner program strategy and alignment across different channels and countries
What you bring to the table:
• You have strong analytical, data visualization and PowerPoint skills
• Are digital and commercial minded with affinity for fashion and denim.
• Not scared of deadlines or working under pressure
• You are able to handle multiple projects simultaneously
• If you are a non-EU student you are in possession of a mandatory internship assignment from your university or college and you are enrolled at a Dutch university or college
• You are already living in the Netherlands and (you are prepared to) have a Dutch health insurance
• You are responsible for your own housing
• You are able and willing to sponsor your own daily travel costs
• You are available for a period of 6 months starting around January/February 2022
• Fashion? You live and breathe it.
• You are enrolled in a Bachelor/Master in Business Administration or economics
Finally, do you have an autonomous and independent working attitude? Do you have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English? We’d love to meet you!
What we bring to the table:
Beyond a competitive compensation for your internship, working at G-Star brings a lot of perks and exciting opportunities… how about an awesome and diverse team that collaborates to inspire; a work environment that offers room for fun, inspiration and innovation … and a healthy, fresh and delicious lunch so you can keep up the greatness!
Found your dream internship?
- We will thoroughly review your application.
- We have an international community at G-Star, so please apply in English.
- When we hopefully find what we are looking for, we will call you for a chat and if it’s a good fit, we’ll plan our first interview.
- When we’re ready to commit to each other, we will congratulate you on your brand new internship and discuss the next steps. We look forward to see you on the onboarding day!