Here’s what we’ll do together:
Is your passion for denim as high as ours? Then G-Star is the right place for you!
Just imagine –
As our new E-Commerce Business Analist Intern, you’ll be deep diving in the numbers behind our webshop to support the E-Commerce team from a data-point-of-view.
You will be monitoring the webshop performance, by diving into all the data-sources we have. You’ll be providing the e-commerce management team with clear analysis on performance and statistics on a weekly base. You will be looking into where people leave our website, to determine conversion killers and bottlenecks, so we can optimize our conversion rate based on your analysis and recommendations. Next to that, you will assist the E-Commerce Product Analist, to optimize the assortment that we offer on our e-commerce channels.
You are a data-fanatic-in-the-making, and are not afraid of working with Excel and seeing a lot of numbers on your screen on a daily base. You have a hands-on, eager and pro-active attitude, a great analytical eye for detail; you can work as a team player but also independently – and love to use your logical thinking to solve various challenges.
What you bring to the table:
• Currently doing a Bachelor or Master in Econometrics or Marketing with a focus on data – or similar
• Able to work with deadlines
• During the time of your internship you are enrolled at a Dutch university or college
• Ready for an 40 hour/week internship
• Affinity with analytics and statistics
• Able to translate insights into actions
• Able to work with MS PowerPoint and Excel
• If you are a non-EU student you are in possession of a mandatory internship assignment from your university or college
• You are already living in the Netherlands and (you are prepared to) have a Dutch health insurance
• You are able and willing to sponsor your own daily travel costs
• Fashion? You live and breathe it.
• Add work experience in a fashion or Global brand environment and you’ve got our full attention.
• Are you also taking responsibility, organized and proactive with strong communication skills (fluent English)? We’re heart-eyed.
What we bring to the table:
Beyond a decent compensation for your internship, working at G-Star brings so many perks and exciting opportunities: an awesome and diverse team that collaborates to change the game; a work environment that offers room for fun, inspiration and innovation and a healthy, fresh and delicious lunch!
Found your dream internship?
• We will thoroughly review your CV.
• We have a large expat community at G-Star, so please apply in English.
• When we hopefully find what we are looking for, we will call you for a chat and if it’s a good fit, we’ll plan an interview.
• When we’re ready to commit to each other, we’ll finalize the terms we’ve discussed.