Almost 40% of the interns get a job at G-Star. You can be part of this great intern community. At G-Star, you will get the opportunity to work in a dynamic environment that is leading in denim innovation and sustainability. We are currently recruiting for the semester of February – August 2020.
Here’s what we’ll do together:
Is your passion for denim as high as ours? In this internship, you will learn to all about the ins and outs of (digital) marketing at a leading denim brand.
Just imagine –
As our new Intern Strategic Accounts, you’ll help with Brand shop analytics – report weekly the performance, analysis and data insights. Build a data hub for our digital campaigns and start looking into trends and improvement opportunities on impressions, CTR and conversion. Build best practice cases from external and internal initiatives and bring learnings to improve campaigns. Maintain the marketing calendar for the strategic accounts Support in influencer marketing and management.
What you bring to the table:
• You have strong analytical, data visualization and PowerPoint skills
• Are digital minded
• Not scared of deadlines or working under pressure
• You are able to handle multiple projects simultaneously
• If you are a non-EU student you are in possession of a mandatory internship assignment from your university or college and you are enrolled at a Dutch university or college
• You are already living in the Netherlands and (you are prepared to) have a Dutch health insurance
• You are able and willing to sponsor your own daily travel costs
• Fashion? You live and breathe it.
• You are doing a Bachelor/Master in Business Administration or economics, you’ve got our full attention.
Finally, do you have an autonomous and independent working attitude? Do you have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Dutch? We’d love to meet you!
What we bring to the table:
Beyond a competitive compensation for your internship, working at G-Star brings so many perks and exciting opportunities, we don’t know where to begin… how about an awesome and diverse team that collaborates to inspire; a work environment that offers room for fun, inspiration and innovation … and a healthy, fresh and delicious lunch so you can keep up the greatness!
Found your dream internship?
• We will thoroughly review your application.
• We have an international community at G-Star, so please apply in English.
• When we hopefully find what we are looking for, we will call you for a chat and if it’s a good fit, we’ll plan our first interview. Because we’re very curious how you’d survive a mission impossible, we ask you to prepare a real-life business case.
• When we’re ready to commit to each other, we will congratulate you on your brand new internship and discuss the next steps. We look forward to see you on the onboarding day!