Almost 40% of the interns get a job at G-Star. You can be part of this great intern community. At G-Star, you will get the opportunity to work in a dynamic environment that is leading in denim innovation and sustainability. We are now recruiting for the internship February 2020 – August 2020
Here’s what we’ll do together:
Is your passion for denim as high as ours? In this internship, you will learn to manage the products in the online campaigns for the outlet webshop on a daily basis, how customers find the right product and how to make sure that the right products are featured on the right places.
Just imagine –
As our new Intern E-commerce Product Content Manager Outlet, you’ll help with managing the product content on our Outlet webshop. You are helping our consumers find the right products by making sure that the website content is up-to-date and that the right products are featured on the right places. You will help managing the products in the online campaigns on a daily bases. Of course, you are a team player with good communication skills and able to work with tight set deadlines.
You’re already a market expert in-the-making when it comes to working in one of the CMS systems. You’re going to help decide how and where products will be placed and how it actually is going to be placed online. You are continuously looking for new ways to improve the current product information, which is inspiring and helping consumers in finding their perfect product.
You have an eye for detail and make sure that corporate standards and visual guidelines are followed. You will prepare and execute product content creation by focusing on product descriptions and correct them if needed. But what does a good looking online Outlet store mean if there’s no one there to visit it? So, you will also take care of the day to day lister pages for the campaigns to make sure the customer journey will be optimized.
What you bring to the table:
• Currently doing a Bachelor or Master in Marketing, Communications or similar
• Able to work with deadlines
• Advantage to have strong copywriting skills
• Experience with a CMS system (preferably Hybris)
• If you are a non-EU student you are in possession of a mandatory internship assignment from your university or college and you are enrolled at a Dutch university or college
• You are already living in the Netherlands and (you are prepared to) have a Dutch health insurance
• You are able and willing to sponsor your own daily travel costs
• Fashion? You live and breathe it.
• You are doing a Bachelor/Master in Marketing, Communication or similar, you’ve got our full attention.
What we bring to the table:
Beyond a competitive compensation for your internship, working at G-Star brings so many perks and exciting opportunities, we don’t know where to begin… how about an awesome and diverse team that collaborates to inspire; a work environment that offers room for fun, inspiration and innovation … and a healthy, fresh and delicious lunch so you can keep up the greatness!
Found your dream internship?
• We will thoroughly review your application.
• We have an international community at G-Star, so please apply in English.
• When we hopefully find what we are looking for, we will call you for a chat and if it’s a good fit, we’ll plan our first interview.
• When we’re ready to commit to each other, we will congratulate you on your brand new internship and discuss the next steps. We look forward to see you on the onboarding day!