Almost 40% of the interns get a job at G-Star. You can be part of this great intern community. At G-Star, you will get the opportunity to work in a dynamic environment that is leading in denim innovation and sustainability.
Here’s what we’ll do together:
Is your passion for denim as high as ours? In this internship, you will learn to support as an assistant business controller a flourishing ecommerce business (team) and help it to further improve operation performance. Ultimately, you will support the business in reaching its growth objectives by providing insightful reports and analysis.
Just imagine –
As our new Intern Finance E-commerce, you’ll help with helping us further growing the ecommerce business at G-star. You will help the finance and e-comm team by preparing regular reports and analysis that form the basis for action plans with the aim to further grow the business. Expect to be involved in various projects including but not limited to:
- Pricing analysis to help us determine optimal promotional pricing;
- Profitability analysis of the various countries and channels/platforms within e-comm with the aim to formulate recommendations for improvements;
- ROI studies to measure effectiveness of digital and performance marketing;
- Analysis of bestselling items and sell-thru;
- Measure results/impacts of key projects and their impact on customer experience and conversion;
What you bring to the table:
• Strong quantitative skills and an eye for detail;
• Pro-active attitude and roll up your sleeves mentality to make an impact in a dynamic environment;
• Good communication skills, both verbal and written;
• Willingness to learn and grow; eager to make an impact;
• Strong team work and collaboration skills
• If you are a non-EU student you are in possession of a mandatory internship assignment from your university or college and you are enrolled at a Dutch university or college
• You are already living in the Netherlands and (you are prepared to) have a Dutch health insurance
• You are able and willing to sponsor your own daily travel costs
• Fashion? You live and breathe it.
• You are doing academic university Bachelor/Master in Business Administration/Economics/Finance or similar, you’ve got our full attention.
Finally, do you have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Dutch? We’d love to meet you!
What we bring to the table:
Beyond a competitive compensation for your internship, working at G-Star brings so many perks and exciting opportunities, we don’t know where to begin… how about an awesome and diverse team that collaborates to inspire; a work environment that offers room for fun, inspiration and innovation … and a healthy, fresh and delicious lunch so you can keep up the greatness!
Found your dream internship?
• We will thoroughly review your application.
• We have an international community at G-Star, so please apply in English.
• When we hopefully find what we are looking for, we will call you for a chat and if it’s a good fit, we’ll plan our first interview. Because we’re very curious how you’d survive a mission impossible, we ask you to prepare a real-life business case.
• When we’re ready to commit to each other, we will congratulate you on your brand new internship and discuss the next steps. We look forward to see you on the onboarding day!