Almost 40% of the interns get a job at G-Star. You can be part of this great intern community. At G-Star, you will get the opportunity to work in a dynamic environment that is leading in denim innovation and sustainability.
Here’s what we’ll do together:
Is your passion for denim as high as ours? In this internship, you will support the HQ accounting & reporting team and you will gain valuable experience on the accounting requirements and controlling challenges within a multinational company.
Just imagine ….
As our new Intern Finance Reporting and Accounting, you’ll contribute to further development of the Finance Reporting department. You’ll help to design and draft reports that enable business owners to make reliable business decisions and comply with accounting guidelines. Expect to be involved in various projects including but not limited to:
- Stock movement report in order to understand stock movements
- Analysis lease accounting under IFRS 16 to comply with local regulations
- Monitoring off balance sheets commitments in terms of cash flow projections
- Standardizing format Financial Business Case contributing to decision-making process by board of directors
What you bring to the table:
• Strong quantitative skills and an eye for detail;
• Pro-active attitude and roll up your sleeves mentality to make an impact;
• Good communication skills, both verbal and written;
• Willingness to learn and grow; eager to make an impact;
• Positive spirit and strong team work and collaboration skills
• If you are a non-EU student you are in possession of a mandatory internship assignment from your university or college and you are enrolled at a Dutch university or college
• You are already living in the Netherlands and (you are prepared to) have a Dutch health insurance
• You are able and willing to sponsor your own daily travel costs
• Fashion? You live and breathe it.
• You are doing academic university Bachelor/Master in Business Administration/Economics/Finance or similar, you’ve got our full attention.
Finally, do you have a sense of accountability? Do you have excellent verbal and written communication skills in Dutch and English? we’d love to meet you!
What we bring to the table:
Beyond a competitive compensation for your internship, working at G-Star brings so many perks and exciting opportunities, we don’t know where to begin… how about an awesome and diverse team that collaborates to inspire; a work environment that offers room for fun, inspiration and innovation in a dynamic environment… and a healthy, fresh and delicious lunch so you can keep up the greatness!
Found your dream internship?
• We will thoroughly review your application.
• We have an international community at G-Star, so please apply in English.
• When we hopefully find what we are looking for, we will call you for a chat and if it’s a good fit, we’ll plan our first interview. Because we’re very curious how you’d survive a mission impossible, we ask you to prepare a real-life business case.
• When we’re ready to commit to each other, we will congratulate you on your brand new internship and discuss the next steps. We look forward to see you on the onboarding day!