G-Star strives to be the most hardcore denim brand in the world. And we’re also very busy building our social media presence, gearing up to position G-Star as best in class in the industry.
To achieve this, we are looking for hardcore thinkers and do-ers, who dare to create the future of premium and purposeful denim with us.
We are looking for people with big dreams, while keeping their feet on the ground. Those who are not afraid to push the limits, because we believe there are no limits in what denim can do.
Are you up for the challenge?
Are you the perfect fit for our team?
Are you a bit of a rebellious spirit?
Are you a social media geek?
Then we would love to hear from you!
Here’s what we’ll do together:
New technologies are continuously suppressing each other faster and faster. The amount of data is increasing, applications are getting smarter and computers are getting faster. The interaction with customers is changing and so are the demands customers place on business processes.
To you as an intern, that sounds like the start of something beautiful because with data, among other things, you lay the foundation for better business processes. During the internship, you will be prepared as a process consultant to work with colleagues to look for possibilities to increase process efficiency, reduce costs and shorten lead times. In other words, you ensure a qualitatively strong and thorough process.
What you bring to the table:
• You are analytically strong, can assess a situation quickly and show initiative and perseverance.
• You are enrolled at a technical or numerical academic study (think of Mathematics or Physics, Econometrics, Computer Science, Business Administration, Economics or Public Administration).
• You have the ambition to work in the field of Customer Excellence, Business Process Management, Digital Process Transformation, translating operational data into processes, and Continuous Improvement.
• You would like to discover where your talents lie and give a quick start to your career.
• You also bring personality: you can find yourself in our core values.
• You are already living in the Netherlands and (you are prepared to) have a Dutch health insurance
• You are responsible for finding your own housing.
• You are able and willing to sponsor your own daily travel costs
• During the time of your internship you are enrolled at a Dutch university or college
What we bring to the table:
A successful start to your career! During this internship, we give you a solid foundation in the field of functional knowledge within the fashion industry, BPM, Business Process Improvement and of course also a great experience by working for an iconic denim brand.
During 5-6 months, you will work intensively on your personal and professional development by means of training and knowledge sessions. For example, you follow training courses aimed at business process improvement that give you the knowledge to support various teams within G-star in providing insight into the business processes and to discuss improvements together.
We share knowledge and also regularly plan social activities. We work hard, but fun is just as important.
Beyond a competitive compensation for your internship, working at G-Star brings a lot of perks and exciting opportunities… how about an awesome and diverse team that collaborates to inspire; a work environment that offers room for fun, inspiration and innovation … and a healthy, fresh and delicious lunch so you can keep up the greatness!
Found your dream internship?
• We will thoroughly review your application.
• We have an international community at G-Star, so please apply in English.
• When we hopefully find what we are looking for, we will call you for a chat and if it’s a good fit, we’ll plan our first interview. Because we’re very curious how you’d survive a mission impossible, we ask you to prepare a real-life business case.
• When we’re ready to commit to each other, we will congratulate you on your brand new internship and discuss the next steps. We look forward to see you on the onboarding day!