Almost 40% of the interns get a job at G-Star. You can be part of this great intern community. At G-Star, you will get the opportunity to work in a dynamic environment that is leading in denim innovation and sustainability. We are currently recruiting for the internship of February 2020-August 2020.
Here’s what we’ll do together:
Is your passion for denim as high as ours? In this internship, you will support the Loss Prevention and Risk Management team. Their goal is to protect company assets by detecting, investigating and preventing activities of theft, fraud and non-compliance across our Omni Channels.
Just imagine –
As our new Intern Loss Prevention, you’ll help us by data mining and loss prevention (LP) including, but not limited to, loss analysis and investigation, monitoring and reacting to loss reports and fraud indications, reviewing and auditing store operations like cash and inventory management, asset protection and transaction integrity processes within the Global Retail Channel.
Effective LP is dependent on efficient and sophisticated data-analysis and reporting. We are looking for an intern that can bring this analysis and reporting to the next level. This includes identifying key fraud indicators in the available data, creating reports using the tools available (Excel, SAP BO, PowerBI) for operational use as well as creating structural strategic reporting for our ExCo and Audit Committee.
Within the Loss Prevention & Risk Management team you’ll be in close cooperation with the Retail Operations, Finance and Strategy Team to monitor, detect and prevent operational losses that impact the business negatively.
What you bring to the table:
• You are enrolled in an academic university during the internship, studying for your Bachelor/Master. If this is in Business Administration/Economics/Finance or similar, you’ve got our full attention.
• You’re detail oriented with strong analytical and written communication skills
• You’re familiar with databases, data mining and reporting software, like Power BI, as well as in Microsoft Excel
• Ability to work under pressure and prioritize to meet deadlines and targets;
• Ability to work with discretion and professionalism and to maintain confidentiality at all times;
• Strong quantitative skills and an eye for detail;
• If you are a non-EU student you are in possession of a mandatory internship assignment from your university or college and you are enrolled at a Dutch university or college
• You are already living in the Netherlands and (you are prepared to) have a Dutch health insurance
• You are able and willing to sponsor your own daily travel costs
• Fashion? You live and breathe it.
Finally, do you have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English? We’d love to meet you!
What we bring to the table:
Beyond a competitive compensation for your internship, working at G-Star brings so many perks and exciting opportunities, we don’t know where to begin… how about an awesome and diverse team that collaborates to inspire; a work environment that offers room for fun, inspiration and innovation … and a healthy, fresh and delicious lunch so you can keep up the greatness!
Found your dream internship?
• We will thoroughly review your application.
• We have an international community at G-Star, so please apply in English.
• When we hopefully find what we are looking for, we will call you for a chat and if it’s a good fit, we’ll plan our first interview. Because we’re very curious how you’d survive a mission impossible, we ask you to prepare a real-life business case.
• When we’re ready to commit to each other, we will congratulate you on your brand new internship and discuss the next steps. We look forward to see you on the onboarding day!