Here’s what we’ll do together:
Is your passion for denim as high as ours? The marketing Benelux team is looking for a highly motivated, and enthusiastic intern with a hands-on mentality, who feels at home in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. In this role you will be working from our Global HQ in Amsterdam. We are now recruiting for the internship of February 2020 – August 2020.
Just imagine as our new Marketing intern, you’ll be supporting the roll-out the global campaigns on a local level and adding to that what is locally relevant using all marketing channels.
We are looking for an ambitious intern, who works in an organized and accurate manner. Someone who thrives in hectic environments, is social media savvy and is eager to take responsibility for his/her tasks and projects. This is an excellent opportunity to learn all about the ins and outs of regional marketing at a leading global denim brand.
What you bring to the table:
• HBO or WO qualification
• Full time to minimum 4 days per week availability
• Well skilled for social media
• Knowledge of Microsoft office
• Capable of supporting multiple projects simultaneously
• Excellent organizing skills and able to work independently
• During the time of your internship you are enrolled at a Dutch university or college
• If you are a non-EU student you are in possession of a mandatory internship assignment from your university or college
• You are already living in the Netherlands and (you are prepared to) have a Dutch health insurance
• Are you also self-confident, organized, pro-active with strong analytical and presentation skills? We’re heart-eyed.
What we bring to the table:
Beyond a decent compensation for your internship, working at G-Star brings so many perks and exciting opportunities: an awesome and diverse team that collaborates to change the game; a work environment that offers room for fun, inspiration and innovation and a healthy, fresh and delicious lunch!
Found your dream internship?
• We will thoroughly review your CV.
• We have a large expat community at G-Star, so please apply in English.
• When we hopefully find what we are looking for, we will call you for a chat and if it’s a good fit, we’ll plan our first interview.
• When we’re ready to commit to each other, we’ll finalize the terms we’ve discussed.