G-Star strives to be the most hardcore denim brand in the world.
To achieve this, we are looking for hardcore thinkers and do-ers, who dare to create the future of premium and purposeful denim with us.
We are looking for people with big dreams, while keeping their feet on the ground. Those who are not afraid to push the limits, because we believe there are no limits in what denim can do.
Are you up for the challenge?
Are you the perfect fit for our team?
Are you a bit of a rebellious spirit?
Then we would love to hear from you!
Here’s what we’ll do together:
Is your passion for denim as high as ours? In this internship, you will learn how to ensure that the G-Star is on-brand and optimized for all global distribution channels
As our new Intern Merchandising, you’ll help with a varied range of tasks to gain a solid understanding of the merchandising function:
• You are looking to pursue a career as a product merchandiser. You have a passion for building the most relevant collections that resonate with the global consumers of a brand.
• You have strong numeracy and have skills in Excel
• You understand the fashion industry and are able to help with competitor research.
• You are able to help the Merchandising team with a varied range of tasks across the departments of both menswear and womenswear
• You are willing to work in a diverse and multi-cultural environment
What you bring to the table:
• During the time of your internship you are enrolled at a Dutch university or college
• If you are a non-EU student you are in possession of a mandatory internship assignment from your university or college
• You are already living in the Netherlands and (you are prepared to) have a Dutch health insurance
• You are able and willing to sponsor your own daily travel costs
• Fashion? You live and breathe it.
• You are available for a period of 6 months around July/August
• You are doing a Bachelor/Master in a Fashion Management or related education and you’ve got our full attention.
Finally, do you have strong personality and excellent verbal and written communication skills in English? We’d love to meet you!
What we bring to the table:
Beyond a competitive compensation for your internship, working at G-Star brings a lot of perks and exciting opportunities… how about an awesome and diverse team that collaborates to inspire; a work environment that offers room for fun, inspiration and innovation … and a healthy, fresh and delicious lunch so you can keep up the greatness!
Found your dream internship?
- We will thoroughly review your application.
- We have an international community at G-Star, so please apply in English.
- When we hopefully find what we are looking for, we will call you for a chat and if it’s a good fit, we’ll plan our first interview. Because we’re very curious how you’d survive a mission impossible, we ask you to prepare a real-life business case.
- When we’re ready to commit to each other, we will congratulate you on your brand new internship and discuss the next steps. We look forward to see you on the onboarding day!