Almost 40% of the interns get a job at G-Star. You can be part of this great intern community. At G-Star, you will get the opportunity to work in a dynamic environment that is leading in denim innovation and sustainability.
Here’s what we’ll do together:
Is your passion for denim as high as ours? Are you into On & Offline retail?
Just imagine –
As our new Intern Omnichannel Marketing, you’ll learn all about the ins and outs of online & offline marketing at a leading denim brand. Cross discipline activities working within Global and Regional sales and marketing departments, with the objective to deliver strong marketing content. Support the development of content for offline retail environments, both G-Star stores as well as that of partners. Support the development of digital marketing assets for online retailers. Support the development of trade tools for upcoming collection releases and sales windows. Work closely with the in-house studio department to brief, manage and deliver creative content.
What you bring to the table:
• Strong Organizational skills, Data visualization
• Interest and experience within Fashion and Retail
• Able to perform under time pressure
• Capable of supporting multiple projects simultaneously
• Detail oriented and well organized
• Quick adaptability in a fast-pace environment
• If you are a non-EU student you are in possession of a mandatory internship assignment from your university or college and you are enrolled at a Dutch university or college
• You are already living in the Netherlands and (you are prepared to) have a Dutch health insurance
• You are able and willing to sponsor your own daily travel costs
• Fashion? You live and breathe it.
• You are doing a Bachelor/Master in Marketing, Business Administration or similar, you’ve got our full attention.
Finally, do you have a strong personality and excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Dutch? We’d love to meet you!
What we bring to the table:
Beyond a competitive compensation for your internship, working at G-Star brings so many perks and exciting opportunities, we don’t know where to begin… how about an awesome and diverse team that collaborates to inspire; a work environment that offers room for fun, inspiration and innovation … and a healthy, fresh and delicious lunch so you can keep up the greatness!
Found your dream internship?
• We will thoroughly review your application.
• We have an international community at G-Star, so please apply in English.
• When we hopefully find what we are looking for, we will call you for a chat and if it’s a good fit, we’ll plan our first interview. Because we’re very curious how you’d survive a mission impossible, we ask you to prepare a real-life business case.
• When we’re ready to commit to each other, we will congratulate you on your brand new internship and discuss the next steps. We look forward to see you on the onboarding day!