G-Star strives to be the most hardcore denim brand in the world.To achieve this, we are looking for hardcore thinkers and do-ers, who dare to create the future of premium and purposeful denim with us. We are looking for people with big dreams, while keeping their feet on the ground. Those who are not afraid to push the limits, because we believe there are no limits in what denim can do.
Are you up for the challenge?
Are you the perfect fit for our team?
Are you a bit of a rebellious spirit?
Then we would love to hear from you!
You can be part of our great intern community. At G-Star, you will get the opportunity to work in a dynamic environment that is leading in denim innovation and sustainability. We currently are recruiting for the semester September 2021- February 2021. An internship at G-Star is an average of 5 months (the entire semester).
Here’s what we’ll do together:
Is your passion for denim as high as ours? In this internship, you will learn all the ins and outs of being part of the PR team of a leading denim brand.
Just imagine –
The G-Star RAW PR Department is looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic intern with a hands-on mentality, who feels at home in a dynamic and fast-moving environment.
As part of the global marketing department, the PR Team is responsible for all the global PR and Influencer Marketing and we work closely together with the G-Star social media and brand activation team. During this internship you will contribute to the overall PR and Influencer strategy by supporting the PR and Influencer Specialists on various tasks.
Tasks & Responsibilities
• Daily contact with our global PR agencies, to make sure they receive all PR tools like press releases and samples in time
• Partially responsible for the PR back-planning to make sure all PR kits are ready
• Reporting – track and report on PR and influencer results on a weekly basis
• Influencer collaborations – from finding influencers that fit G-Star until sending them product to post
• Content Curation – curating all incoming influencer content and maintaining the community page
What you bring to the table:
• You are creative, digital and social minded with high affinity for fashion and denim.
• Vast knowledge of social media platforms: Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube and Tiktok.
• Attention to detail
• Organized and good at planning
• Ability to multi-task and execute
• Advanced level proficiency with MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Photoshop and/or InDesign.
• Be able to work in a team and individually
• If you are a non-EU student you are in possession of a mandatory internship assignment from your university or college and you are enrolled at a Dutch university or college
• You are already living in the Netherlands and (you are prepared to) have a Dutch health insurance
• You are able and willing to sponsor your own daily travel costs
• You are responsible for your own housing
• You are enrolled in a Bachelor/Master in Communication/Marketing.
• Full time availability (40h a week)
Finally, do you have an autonomous and independent working attitude? Do you have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English? We’d love to meet you!
What we bring to the table:
Beyond a competitive compensation for your internship, working at G-Star brings so many perks and exciting opportunities, we don’t know where to begin… how about an awesome and diverse team that collaborates to inspire; a work environment that offers room for fun, inspiration and innovation … and a healthy, fresh and delicious lunch so you can keep up the greatness!
Found your dream internship?
• We will thoroughly review your application.
• We have an international community at G-Star, so please apply in English.
• When we hopefully find what we are looking for, we will call you for a chat and if it’s a good fit, we’ll plan our first interview.
• When we’re ready to commit to each other, we will congratulate you on your brand new internship and discuss the next steps. We look forward to see you on the onboarding day!