Denim. It’s our passion. It’s in our blood.
But we are not just another denim brand.
At G-Star, we are obsessed with denim. Together we push to invent, explore and take craftsmanship to another level. Down to the smallest detail and with a strong belief that there is no limit to what denim can do.
To achieve this, we are always looking for hardcore thinkers and do-ers , who want to join us in creating the future of premium and purposeful denim.
Are you up for the challenge?
Are you the perfect fit for our team?
Are you a bit of a rebellious spirit?
Then we would love to hear from you
NOTE: You need to have work authorization/study permit in The Netherlands – no immigration support is available for internships
Here’s what we’ll do together:
Is your passion for denim as high as ours? In this internship, you will learn all the ins and outs of being part of the PR team of a leading denim brand.
Just imagine –
The G-Star RAW PR Department is looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic intern with a hands-on mentality, who feels at home in a dynamic and fast-moving environment.
As part of the global marketing department, the PR Team is responsible for all the global PR and Influencer Marketing and we work closely together with the G-Star social media and brand activation team. During this internship you will contribute to the overall PR strategy by supporting the PR and Influencer Specialists on various tasks.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
As our new Intern, your main tasks will be to support the PR team on:
- Daily contact with our global PR agencies, to make sure they receive all PR tools like press releases and samples in time
- Partially responsible for the PR back-planning to make sure all PR kits are ready
- Reporting – track and report on PR and influencer results on a weekly basis
What you bring to the table:
- You are creative, digital and social minded with high affinity for fashion and denim.
- Vast knowledge of social media platforms: Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube and Tiktok.
- Attention to detail
- Organized and good at planning
- Ability to multi-task and execute
- Advanced level proficiency with MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Photoshop and/or InDesign.
- Be able to work in a team and individually
- During the time of your internship you are enrolled at a Dutch university or college.
- If you are a non-EU student you are in possession of a mandatory internship assignment from your university or college.
- You are already living in the Netherlands and (you are prepared to) have a Dutch health insurance and willing to sponsor your own daily travel costs.
Finally, do you have an autonomous and independent working attitude? Do you have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English? We’d love to meet you!
Here's what we bring to the table:
Beyond a decent compensation for your internship, working at G Star brings so many perks and exciting opportunities, we don’t know where to begin… How about an awesome and diverse team that collaborates to change the game; a work environment that offers room for fun, inspiration and innovation … and a healthy, fresh and delicious lunch so you can keep up the greatness!
What will happen next:
• Use the apply button below to submit your application.
• We will thoroughly review your application
• We have an international community at G Star, so please apply in English.
• When we hopefully find what we are looking for, we will call you for a chat and if it’s a good fit, we’ll plan our first interview.
• When we’re ready to commit to each other, we will congratulate you on your brand new internship and discuss the next steps. We look forward to see you on the onboarding day!