G-Star strives to be the most hardcore denim brand in the world.
To achieve this, we are looking for hardcore thinkers and do-ers, who dare to create the future of premium and purposeful denim with us.
We are looking for people with big dreams, while keeping their feet on the ground. Those who are not afraid to push the limits, because we believe there are no limits in what denim can do.
Are you up for the challenge?
Are you the perfect fit for our team?
Are you a bit of a rebellious spirit?
Then we would love to hear from you!
Here’s what we’ll do together:
Is your passion for denim as high as ours? In this internship, you will learn to manage the products in the online campaigns on a daily basis, how customers find the right product and how to make sure that the right products are featured on the right places.
Just imagine –
As our new Intern E-commerce Product Content Manager, you’ll be in charge of managing the product content on our webshop. You are helping our consumers find the right products by making sure that the website content is up-to-date and that the right products are featured on the right places. So every G-Star product finds its way to our excited customers. You will help managing the products in the online campaigns on a daily bases. Of course, you are a team player with good communication skills and able to work with tight set deadlines.
You’re already a market expert in-the-making when it comes to working in one of the CMS systems. You’re going to help decide how and where products will be placed and how it actually is going to be placed online. You are continuously looking for new ways to improve the current product information, which is inspiring and helping consumers in finding their perfect product.
You have an eye for detail and make sure that corporate standards and visual guidelines are followed. You will prepare and execute product content creation by focusing on product descriptions and correct them if needed. But what does a good looking online store mean if there’s no one there to visit it? So you will also take care of the day to day lister pages for the campaigns to make sure the customer journey will be optimized.
What you bring to the table:
• Able to work with deadlines
• Advantage to have strong copywriting skills
• Experience with a CMS system (preferably Hybris)
• Preferably speaking Dutch
• During the time of your internship you are enrolled at a Dutch university or college
• If you are a non-EU student you are in possession of a mandatory internship assignment from your university or college
• You are already living in the Netherlands and (you are prepared to) have a Dutch health insurance
• You are responsible for finding your own housing
• You are able and willing to sponsor your own daily travel costs
• Fashion? You live and breathe it.
• You are doing a Bachelor/Master in Marketing, Communication or similar, you’ve got our full attention.
Finally, do you have a strong personality and are you organized, responsible and proactive? Do you have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English? We’d love to meet you!
What we bring to the table:
Beyond a competitive compensation for your internship, working at G-Star brings a lot of perks and exciting opportunities… how about an awesome and diverse team that collaborates to inspire; a work environment that offers room for fun, inspiration and innovation … and a healthy, fresh and delicious lunch so you can keep up the greatness!
Found your dream internship?
- We will thoroughly review your application.
- We have an international community at G-Star, so please apply in English.
- When we hopefully find what we are looking for, we will call you for a chat and if it’s a good fit, we’ll plan our first interview.
- When we’re ready to commit to each other, we will congratulate you on your brand new internship and discuss the next steps. We look forward to see you on the onboarding day!