Here’s what we’ll do together:
We’re looking for an intern, who’s is ready to support our Product Innovation Manager!
Just imagine – The Product Innovation Manager keeps the product teams (Merchandising, Design, Product Development, Atelier and Footwear) moving in the right direction by managing all strategic initiatives and innovating the product creation process. Through rigorous analyses, focus on our consumers, creative & conceptual thinking and deep partnership with the product teams, Marketing, Supply Chain and Corporate Strategy, the Product Innovation Manager ensures that strategic product initiatives are aligned with the overall corporate strategy. You will act like an internal consultant by conducting research and analyses and assisting in project management.
Potential tasks and responsibilities will be:
• Support in research and analyses to drive business case development for strategic product areas or new product creation tooling
• Analyzing processes and advising on improvements
• Analyzing the external environment (competitor insights, technology trend, etc.) to support in mid- and long-term strategic growth plans
• Support in driving the planning, delivery and execution of strategic projects
What you bring to the table:
• You are a Bachelor or Master student, preferably with a specialization in the areas of: Business and Economics, Innovation Management, Business Analytics, Organizational Change or Strategic Management;
• You have affinity with strategy and innovation;
• Strong problem-solving, analytical and conceptual skills
• You have a ‘can-do’ mentality and are able to think outside the box;
• You are available for at least 32 hours a week;
• During the time of your internship you are enrolled at a Dutch university or college
• If you are a non-EU student you are in possession of a mandatory internship assignment from your university or college
• You are already living in the Netherlands and (you are prepared to) have a Dutch health insurance
• Are you also self-confident, organized, pro-active with strong analytical and presentation skills? We’re heart-eyed.
Finally, do you have a strong personality and excellent verbal and written communication skills in English? We’d love to meet you!
What we bring to the table:
Beyond a decent compensation for your internship, working at G-Star brings so many perks and exciting opportunities: an awesome and diverse team that collaborates to change the game; a work environment that offers room for fun, inspiration and innovation; great discounts on a Gym membership; and a healthy, fresh and delicious lunch!
Found your dream internship?
• We will thoroughly review your CV.
• We have a large expat community at G-Star, so please apply in English.
• When we hopefully find what we are looking for, we will call you for a chat and if it’s a good fit, we’ll plan an interview.
• When we’re ready to commit to each other, we’ll finalize the terms we’ve discussed.