Denim. It’s our passion. It’s in our blood.
But we are not just another denim brand.
At G-Star, we are obsessed with denim. Together we push to invent, explore and take craftsmanship to another level. Down to the smallest detail and with a strong belief that there is no limit to what denim can do. To achieve this, we are always looking for hardcore thinkers and do-ers, who want to join us in creating the future of premium and purposeful denim.
Are you up for the challenge?
Are you the perfect fit for our team?
Are you a bit of a rebellious spirit?
Then we would love to hear from you!
Here’s what we’ll do together:
Is your passion for denim as high as ours? In this internship, you will learn to what it takes to produce product photography for g-star.com and our partner programs
Just imagine –
As our new Intern PRODUCT STYLING/PHOTOGRAPHY, you’ll help with
• Support in creating photography guidelines for g-star.com and marketplaces
• Support in briefing guidelines to external parties (B2C / B2B)
• Approve product imagery according agreed quality standards
• Monitor, evaluate, improve product presentation online
• Maintain an up to date model pool
• Assist the ecommerce image and content team on day to day tasks
• With a clear awareness of brand identity, ensure G-Star RAW’s quality standards online
What you bring to the table:
• Passion for photography and fashion
• Experience with photography production, model photography preferred
• You are confident and pro-active attitude
• Customer centric mindset
• During the time of your internship you are enrolled at a Dutch university or college
• If you are a non-EU student you are in possession of a mandatory internship assignment from your university or college
• You are already living in the Netherlands and (you are prepared to) have a Dutch health insurance
• You are able and willing to sponsor your own daily travel costs
• Fashion? You live and breathe it.
• Add a Bachelor/Master in Fashion / Photography or related and you’ve got our full attention.
Finally, do you have good skills in InDesign and excellent verbal and written communication skills in English? We’d love to meet you!
What we bring to the table:
Beyond a competitive compensation for your internship, working at G-Star brings so many perks and exciting opportunities, we don’t know where to begin… how about an awesome and diverse team that collaborates to inspire; a work environment that offers room for fun, inspiration and innovation … and a healthy, fresh and delicious lunch so you can keep up the greatness!
Found your dream internship?
• We will thoroughly review your application.
• We have an international community at G-Star, so please apply in English.
• When we hopefully find what we are looking for, we will call you for a chat and if it’s a good fit, we’ll plan our first interview. Because we’re very curious how you’d survive a mission impossible, we ask you to prepare a real-life business case.
• When we’re ready to commit to each other, we will congratulate you on your brand new internship and discuss the next steps. We look forward to see you on the onboarding day!