G-Star strives to be the most hardcore denim brand in the world.
To achieve this, we are looking for hardcore thinkers and do-ers, who dare to create the future of premium and purposeful denim with us.
We are looking for people with big dreams, while keeping their feet on the ground. Those who are not afraid to push the limits, because we believe there are no limits in what denim can do.
Are you up for the challenge?
Are you the perfect fit for our team?
Are you a bit of a rebellious spirit?
Then we would love to hear from you!
As our new Corporate Strategy Intern, you’ll be part of the Corporate Strategy & Development team. The Corporate Strategy & Development department keeps G-Star moving in the right direction. Through rigorous analyses, focus on our customers, creative thinking, and deep partnership with the business, the department develops the strategic direction for the company. You will act like an internal consultant. The Corporate Strategy & Development department supports the Executive Committee with various strategic projects and by spearheading transformational projects across G-star businesses and geographies. The department works cross-divisional with the management of all functional departments (E-com, sustainability, merchandising, design, marketing, supply chain, finance etc.), and the regional organizations in a highly international environment.
Here’s what we’ll do together:
• Support in complex research and analyses to drive business case development for key strategic focus areas
• Financial modeling of potential strategic decisions across business development, transformation, etc.
• Analyzing the external environment (competitor insights, technology trend, etc.) to support in mid- and long-term strategic growth plans
• Support in driving the planning, delivery and execution of strategic projects, continuous improvement and transformation programs at HQ and in regions.
What you bring to the table:
• You are a WO Bachelor or Master student, preferably with a specialization in the areas of: Business and Economics, Finance or Mathematics;
• You have affinity with strategy and innovation and are quantitatively oriented;
• Strong problem-solving, analytical and conceptual skills
• You have a ‘can-do’ mentality and are able to think outside the box;
• You are available for at least 32 hours a week for a minimum of 5 months;
• During the time of your internship you are enrolled at a Dutch university or college
• If you are a non-EU student you are in possession of a mandatory internship assignment from your university or college
• You are already living in the Netherlands and (you are prepared to) have a Dutch health insurance
• Are you also self-confident, organized, pro-active with strong analytical and presentation skills? We’re heart-eyed.
Finally, do you have a strong personality and excellent verbal and written communication skills in English? We’d love to meet you!
What we bring to the table:
Beyond a competitive compensation for your internship, working at G-Star brings a lot of perks and exciting opportunities… how about an awesome and diverse team that collaborates to inspire; a work environment that offers room for fun, inspiration and innovation … and a healthy, fresh and delicious lunch so you can keep up the greatness!
Found your dream internship?
- We will thoroughly review your application.
- We have an international community at G-Star, so please apply in English.
- When we hopefully find what we are looking for, we will call you for a chat and if it’s a good fit, we’ll plan our first interview.
- When we’re ready to commit to each other, we will congratulate you on your brand new internship and discuss the next steps. We look forward to see you on the onboarding day!