Denim. It’s our passion. It’s in our blood.
But we are not just another denim brand.
At G-Star, we are obsessed with denim. Together we push to invent, explore and take craftsmanship to another level. Down to the smallest detail and with a strong belief that there is no limit to what denim can do. To achieve this, we are always looking for hardcore thinkers and do-ers, who want to join us in creating the future of premium and purposeful denim.
Are you up for the challenge?
Are you the perfect fit for our team?
Are you a bit of a rebellious spirit?
Then we would love to hear from you!
NOTE: You need to have work authorization/study permit in The Netherlands – no immigration support is available for internships
Here's what we'll do together:
As our new Purchasing & Planning Intern, you will be assisting in placing orders for our full collection on a weekly base. Furthermore, you will help with the most accurate forecasting for coming seasons, and efficiently buying these forecasts at our global vendor base in the most efficient way possible.
You will be in daily contact with suppliers from Vietnam to Turkey, to make sure everything runs smoothly, whilst working closely together with the Purchasing and Planning team on the daily business needs.
What you bring to the table:
• A keen Interest in supply chain and numbers.
• SAP? Excel? Keen to learn or already know it.
• You are proactive, eager to learn, reliable and precise.
• Deadlines? You can manage these!
• Supplier management you want to learn.
• During the time of your internship you are enrolled at a Dutch university or college
• If you are a non-EU student you are in possession of a mandatory internship assignment from your university or college
• You are already living in the Netherlands and (you are prepared to) have a Dutch health insurance
• You are responsible for your own housing
• You are able and willing to sponsor your own daily travel costs
• Add a Bachelor/Master in a relevant study and and you’ve got our full attention.
Finally, do you have a strong personality and excellent verbal and written communication skills in English? We’d love to meet you!
What we bring to the table:
Next to a compensation of €600 for your internship, working at G-Star brings so many perks and exciting opportunities, we don’t know where to begin… How about an awesome and diverse team that collaborates to inspire; a work environment that offers room for fun, inspiration and innovation and a clothing budget of €400 to buy the latest G-Star items! To keep up the greatness we also offer you a healthy, fresh, and delicious lunch in our HQ in Amsterdam
Found your dream internship?
• We will thoroughly review your application.
• We have an international community at G-Star, so please apply in English.
• When we hopefully find what we are looking for, we will call you for a chat and if it’s a good fit, we’ll plan our first interview. Because we’re very curious how you’d survive a mission impossible, we ask you to prepare a real-life business case.
• When we’re ready to commit to each other, we will congratulate you on your brand new internship and discuss the next steps. We look forward to see you on the onboarding day