Almost 40% of the interns get a job at G-Star. You can be part of this great intern community. At G-Star, you will get the opportunity to work in a dynamic environment that is leading in denim innovation and sustainability. We are currently recruiting for the semester Sept 2020 – February 2021
Here’s what we’ll do together:
Is your passion for denim as high as ours? As our new Purchasing & Planning Intern, you will be making sure that G-Star forecasts and purchases all its products on time, so that they are available for our customers worldwide.
Just imagine –
As our new Purchasing & Planning Intern, you will be assisting in placing orders for our full collection on a weekly base. Furthermore, you will help with the most accurate forecasting for coming seasons, and efficiently buying these forecasts at our global vendor base in the most efficient way possible.
You will be in daily contact with suppliers from Vietnam to Turkey, to make sure everything runs smoothly, whilst working closely together with the Purchasing and Planning team on the daily business needs.
What you bring to the table:
• A keen Interest in supply chain and numbers.
• SAP? Excel? Keen to learn or already know it.
• You are proactive, eager to learn, reliable and precise.
• Deadlines? You can manage these!
• Supplier management you want to learn.
• During the time of your internship you are enrolled at a Dutch university or college
• If you are a non-EU student you are in possession of a mandatory internship assignment from your university or college
• You are already living in the Netherlands and (you are prepared to) have a Dutch health insurance
• You are able and willing to sponsor your own daily travel costs
• Add a Bachelor/Master and and you’ve got our full attention.
Finally, do you have a strong personality and excellent verbal and written communication skills in English? We’d love to meet you!
What we bring to the table:
Beyond a decent compensation for your internship, working at G-Star brings so many perks and exciting opportunities, we don’t know where to begin… how about an awesome and diverse team that collaborates to change the game; a work environment that offers room for fun, inspiration and innovation … and a healthy, fresh and delicious lunch so you can keep up the greatness!
Found your dream internship?
• We will grab our magnifying glass and will thoroughly check your CV. So please make our work easier by applying in English.
• When we hopefully find what we are looking for, we will call you for a quick chat and make sure that there are no blurred lines -yes, that is a Pharrell reference- and will plan our first interview.
• While you enjoy a fresh ginger/mint tea or a soy latte at our beautiful HQ we subject you to tear-jerking questions of life.
• Because we’re very curious how you survive a mission impossible, we ask you to prepare a real life business case in a follow-up interview.
• When we’re both ready to commit to each other, we’ll finalize the terms we’ve discussed in our phone chat and we’ll explain to you how to order your first pair of jeans from the G-Star employee store.