Almost 40% of the interns get a job at G-Star. You can be part of this great intern community. At G-Star, you will get the opportunity to work in a dynamic environment that is leading in denim innovation and sustainability. We are now recruiting for an intern for April 10th,2020- till the summer holiday.
Here’s what we’ll do together:
Is your passion for denim as high as ours? In this internship, you will learn quality consciousness to help provide the best product to the end consumers with the right quality and high durability. Are you an enthusiastic person to think out of the box to explore the possibilities to improve the quality standard of G-star? Then you are the right person to apply for this intern position.
Just imagine –
As our new Intern Quality Assurance, you’ll help with creating / administrate our wear test management system, distribute / evaluate samples and contact other relevant department whenever improvement needed. You will act as a bridge between QA and other department for wear test management and other challenges.
You’re already a market expert in-the-making when it comes to sample management You’re going to help decide how can we simplify and more effective on sample management system.
What you bring to the table:
• Enthusiastic, out of the box thinker
• Basic knowledge in MS office
• Well organized
• Are you also self-confident, organized and proactive with strong analytical and presentation skills? We’re heart-eyed.
• During the time of your internship you are enrolled at a Dutch university or college
• If you are a non-EU student you are in possession of a mandatory internship assignment from your university or college
• You are already living in the Netherlands and (you are prepared to) have a Dutch health insurance
• You are able and willing to sponsor your own daily travel costs
• Fashion? You live and breathe it.
• Add a Bachelor/Master in a Textile and Research related education and you’ve got our full attention.
Finally, do you have Strong personality and excellent verbal and written communication skills in English? We’d love to meet you!
What we bring to the table:
Beyond a competitive compensation for your internship, working at G-Star brings so many perks and exciting opportunities, we don’t know where to begin… how about an awesome and diverse team that collaborates to inspire; a work environment that offers room for fun, inspiration and innovation … and a healthy, fresh and delicious lunch so you can keep up the greatness!
Found your dream internship?
• We will thoroughly review your application.
• We have an international community at G-Star, so please apply in English.
• When we hopefully find what we are looking for, we will call you for a chat and if it’s a good fit, we’ll plan our first interview. Because we’re very curious how you’d survive a mission impossible, we ask you to prepare a real-life business case.
• When we’re ready to commit to each other, we will congratulate you on your brand new internship and discuss the next steps. We look forward to see you on the onboarding day!