G-Star strives to be the most hardcore denim brand in the world.
To achieve this, we are looking for hardcore thinkers and do-ers, who dare to create the future of premium and purposeful denim with us.
We are looking for people with big dreams, while keeping their feet on the ground. Those who are not afraid to push the limits, because we believe there are no limits in what denim can do.
Are you up for the challenge?
Are you the perfect fit for our team?
Are you a bit of a rebellious spirit?
Then we would love to hear from you!
Here’s what we’ll do together:
Is your passion for denim as high as ours? In this internship, you will learn to dive into the world of Retail Marketing. Experience how to translate the global marketing campaigns into our selling points worldwide.
Just imagine –
As our new Intern Regional Marketing your main tasks will be:
• Assisting the Regional Marketing Team with their day to day tasks
• Briefing and following up global marketing campaign deliverables
• Briefing and following up regional activations / needs from the different markets and channels (retail, outlet, trade)
• Coordinating the digital signage briefing and planning
• Assisting in creating the order- and distribution lists for retail and trade marketing activities
• Supporting Go-To-Market process and sell-in period for all global wholesale accounts
• Assuring that the marketing calendars are up to date
We are looking for a go getter, someone who likes to work in an energetic environment and who has a personality like ours: fierce, outspoken, down to earth and fair!
What you bring to the table:
• Willing to work and learn
• Bring a good attitude
• Interest in fashion/retail marketing
• During the time of your internship you are enrolled at a Dutch university or college following a marketing/communication related program.
• If you are a non-EU student you are in possession of a mandatory internship assignment from your university or college
• Available for a minimum of 6 months
• You are already living in the Netherlands and (you are prepared to) have a Dutch health insurance
• You are able and willing to sponsor your own daily travel costs
• Fashion? You live and breathe it.
Finally, are you a nice and fun person and do you have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English? We’d love to meet you!
What we bring to the table:
Beyond a competitive compensation for your internship, working at G-Star is a stepping stone for a career in fashion. We work with an international team, in a work environment that offers room for fun, inspiration and innovation.
Ready to apply?
• We will thoroughly review your application.
• We have an international community at G-Star, so please apply in English.