Are you an ambitious student ready to step into the world of Denim?
Join then the G-star family and together we will build towards our ambition to become the most hardcore denim brand in the world.
You will get the opportunity to work in a dynamic environment that is leading in denim innovation and sustainability. We are currently recruiting for a Retail Marketing Intern to support our Global Marketing team for the period September 2020 – March 2021.
Here’s what we’ll do together:
Is your passion for denim as high as ours? In this internship, you will learn to dive into the world of Retail Marketing. Experience how to translate the global marketing campaigns into our selling points worldwide.
Just imagine –
As our new Intern Regional Marketing your main tasks will be:
• Assisting the Regional Marketing Team with their day to day tasks
• Briefing and following up global marketing campaign deliverables
• Briefing and following up regional activations / needs from the different markets and channels (retail, outlet, trade)
• Coordinating the digital signage briefing and planning
• Assisting in creating the order- and distribution lists for retail and trade marketing activities
• Supporting Go-To-Market process and sell-in period for all global wholesale accounts
• Assuring that the marketing calendars are up to date
We are looking for a go getter, someone who likes to work in an energetic environment and who has a personality like ours: fierce, outspoken, down to earth and fair!
What you bring to the table:
• Willing to work and learn
• Bring a good attitude
• Interest in fashion/retail marketing
• During the time of your internship you are enrolled at a Dutch university or college following a marketing/communication related program.
• If you are a non-EU student you are in possession of a mandatory internship assignment from your university or college
• Available for a minimum of 6 months
• You are already living in the Netherlands and (you are prepared to) have a Dutch health insurance
• You are able and willing to sponsor your own daily travel costs
• Fashion? You live and breathe it.
Finally, are you a nice and fun person and do you have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English? We’d love to meet you!
What we bring to the table:
Beyond a competitive compensation for your internship, working at G-Star is a stepping stone for a career in fashion. We work with an international team, in a work environment that offers room for fun, inspiration and innovation.
Ready to apply?
• We will thoroughly review your application.
• We have an international community at G-Star, so please apply in English.