Almost 40% of the interns get a job at G-Star. You can be part of this great intern community. At G-Star, you will get the opportunity to work in a dynamic environment that is leading in denim innovation and sustainability.
Here’s what we’ll do together:
Is your passion for denim as high as ours? In this internship, you will learn to know all about our Sales Back Office and Allocation Team at a leading denim brand.
Just imagine – as our new Intern SBO & Allocation, you’ll help supporting the team with all their workload concerning wholesale, as well as retail operations. You will get a deep understanding of happenings behind the curtain.
What you bring to the table:
• You have strong analytical skills
• Not scared of deadlines or working under pressure
• You are able to handle multiple projects simultaneously
• You are already living in Germany and (you are prepared to) have a German health insurance
• You are able and willing to sponsor your own daily travel costs
• Fashion? You live and breathe it.
• You are doing a Bachelor/Master in Business Administration, economics or fashion/related, you’ve got our full attention.
Finally, do you have an autonomous and independent working attitude? Do you have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and German? We’d love to meet you!
What we bring to the table:
Beyond a competitive compensation for your internship, working at G-Star brings so many perks and exciting opportunities, we don’t know where to begin… how about an awesome and diverse team that collaborates to inspire; a work environment that offers room for fun, inspiration and innovation… and a wonderful location so you can keep up the greatness!
Found your dream internship?
• We will thoroughly review your application.
• We have an international community at G-Star, so please apply in English.
• When we hopefully find what we are looking for, we will call you for a chat and if it’s a good fit, we’ll plan our first interview. Because we’re very curious how you’d survive a mission impossible, we ask you to prepare a real-life business case.
• When we’re ready to commit to each other, we will congratulate you on your brand new internship and discuss the next steps. We look forward to see you on the onboarding day!