G-Star strives to be the most hardcore denim brand in the world.
To achieve this, we are looking for hardcore thinkers and do-ers, who dare to create the future of premium and purposeful denim with us.
We are looking for people with big dreams, while keeping their feet on the ground. Those who are not afraid to push the limits, because we believe there are no limits in what denim can do.
Are you up for the challenge?
Are you the perfect fit for our team?
Are you a bit of a rebellious spirit?
Then we would love to hear from you!
Here’s what we’ll do together:
As our SEO Intern, you will be a part of our global E-Commerce team and will be assisting the SEO Specialist with the daily management and maintenance of our organic marketing channel. You will focus on our G-Star.com site.
In this role, you help drive organic traffic to our .com and make sure our site, the right pages and our products get found. Whilst G-Star works hard to bring the best product, you focus on maximizing the visibility of these efforts through the organic channel on a global level.
In short, this is a very interesting opportunity to advance your career as a Fashion E-Commerce professional!
What you bring to the table:
• Assist the SEO Specialist with implementing on-page optimizations in our CMS
• Coordinate copy translations with our translations agency
• Track keywords and overall organic traffic
• Make sure on-page SEO fields show up correctly on our website and troubleshoot wherever needed
• Follow the corporate standards and guidelines
What are the minimum requirements & qualifications of the candidate to successfully perform the job?
• Interested in learning about SEO and content management
• Ability to work independently as well as within an international team
• During the time of your internship you are enrolled at a university or college
• If you are a non-EU student you are in possession of a mandatory internship assignment from your university or college
• You are already living in the Netherlands and (you are prepared to) have a Dutch health insurance
• You are able and willing to sponsor your own daily travel costs
• You are responsible for your own housing
• You are available for a period of 6 months starting around January/February 2022
• You are doing a Bachelor/Master in Marketing / Communication, you’ve got our full attention.
G-Star Skill Set
• Good attention to detail
• Organized / Structured way of working
• Hands-on and pro-active
• An excellent command of the English language. Additional languages are a big plus (Spanish, German, Dutch, French)
• Fashion? You live and breathe it.
Finally, do you have strong personality and excellent verbal and written communication skills in English? We’d love to meet you!
What we bring to the table:
Beyond a competitive compensation for your internship, working at G-Star brings a lot of perks and exciting opportunities… how about an awesome and diverse team that collaborates to inspire; a work environment that offers room for fun, inspiration and innovation … and a healthy, fresh and delicious lunch so you can keep up the greatness!
Found your dream internship?
• We will thoroughly review your application.
• We have an international community at G-Star, so please apply in English.
• When we hopefully find what we are looking for, we will call you for a chat and if it’s a good fit, we’ll plan our first interview.
• When we’re ready to commit to each other, we will congratulate you on your brand new internship and discuss the next steps. We look forward to see you on the onboarding day!