Almost 40% of the interns get a job at G-Star. You can be part of this great intern community. At G-Star, you will get the opportunity to work in a dynamic environment that is leading in denim innovation and sustainability.
Here’s what we’ll do together:
Is your passion for denim and sustainability as high as ours? In this internship, you will be part of the sustainability team and learn about the social and environmental challenges and sustainable solutions in denim industry. You will get insight in how an international denim brand works on its journey towards creating tomorrow’s denim classics with positive impact on the environment and the people involved.
Just imagine –
As our new Intern Sustainability, you’ll help with:
• Research on specific sustainability topics (social and environmental)
• Support in updating the Sustainable Supply Chain Handbook.
• Support in reporting on G-Star’s sustainability performance to relevant stakeholders
• Support in organizing supplier training sessions on sustainability
• Administrative tasks in software system to monitor the sustainability performance of G-Star suppliers
What you bring to the table:
• A strong interest on sustainability topics in the denim industry
• Hands-on attitude and able to work independently
• Research and analytical skills
• Capable of supporting multiple projects simultaneously
• Able to work independently
• During the time of your internship you are enrolled at a Dutch university or college
• If you are a non-EU student you are in possession of a mandatory internship assignment from your university or college
• You are already living in the Netherlands and (you are prepared to) have a Dutch health insurance
• You are able and willing to sponsor your own daily travel costs
• Fashion? You live and breathe it.
• Add a Bachelor/Master with preferably with a background in Sustainability and you’ve got our full attention.
Finally, do you have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and experience with Microsoft Office? We’d love to meet you!
What we bring to the table:
Beyond a competitive compensation for your internship, working at G-Star brings so many perks and exciting opportunities, we don’t know where to begin… how about an awesome and diverse team that collaborates to inspire; a work environment that offers room for fun, inspiration and innovation … and a healthy, fresh and delicious lunch so you can keep up the greatness!
Found your dream internship?
• We will thoroughly review your application.
• We have an international community at G-Star, so please apply in English.
• When we hopefully find what we are looking for, we will call you for a chat and if it’s a good fit, we’ll plan our first interview. Because we’re very curious how you’d survive a mission impossible, we ask you to prepare a real-life business case.
• When we’re ready to commit to each other, we will congratulate you on your brand new internship and discuss the next steps. We look forward to see you on the onboarding day!