Almost 40% of the interns get a job at G-Star. You can be part of this great intern community. At G-Star, you will get the opportunity to work in a dynamic environment that is leading in denim innovation and sustainability. We are currently recruiting for the internship of February – August 2020.
Here’s what we’ll do together:
Is your passion for denim as high as ours?
In this internship, you will learn about all processes required behind global webshop photography.
Just imagine –
As our new Intern Webshop Photography Coordinator, you’ll help with Setting image delivery priorities based on in shop date & urgencies. You will monitor the delivery of images according set SLA and the agreed quality. Facilitate transfer of images to appropriate accounts/channels (internal and external). Informing collection data to external photography partners. Coordinate logistics of collections and keep image archives up to date.
What you bring to the table:
• Strong planning and organizational skills
• Confident and pro-active, able to react to constantly changing priorities
• Flexible and able to think and work under tight deadlines
• Experience in (fashion) webshop image creation or photo studio environment would be nice
• During the time of your internship you are enrolled at a Dutch university or college
• If you are a non-EU student you are in possession of a mandatory internship assignment from your university or college
• You are already living in the Netherlands and (you are prepared to) have a Dutch health insurance
• You are able and willing to sponsor your own daily travel costs
• Fashion? You live and breathe it.
• You are doing a Bachelor/Master in media and communication sciences or related, you’ve got our full attention.
Finally, do you have good excel skills with an affinity to IT systems and excellent verbal and written communication skills in English? We’d love to meet you!
What we bring to the table:
Beyond a competitive compensation for your internship, working at G-Star brings so many perks and exciting opportunities, we don’t know where to begin… how about an awesome and diverse team that collaborates to inspire; a work environment that offers room for fun, inspiration and innovation … and a healthy, fresh and delicious lunch so you can keep up the greatness!
Found your dream internship?
• We will thoroughly review your application.
• We have an international community at G-Star, so please apply in English.
• When we hopefully find what we are looking for, we will call you for a chat and if it’s a good fit, we’ll plan our first interview. Because we’re very curious how you’d survive a mission impossible, we ask you to prepare a real-life business case.
• When we’re ready to commit to each other, we will congratulate you on your brand new internship and discuss the next steps. We look forward to see you on the onboarding day!