Almost 40% of the interns get a job at G-Star. You can be part of this great intern community. At G-Star, you will get the opportunity to work in a dynamic environment that is leading in denim innovation and sustainability. We are currently recruiting for the internship of February – August 2020.
Here’s what we’ll do together:
Is your passion for denim as high as ours?
In this internship, you will learn about all processes required behind global webshop image photography.
Just imagine –
As our new Intern Webshop image Photography Coordinator, you are responsible for the coordination of the delivery of more than 50.000 Webshop images per year via a third party photography partner. As there are multiple seasons running at the same time, you will need to set priorities to make sure all deadlines are made.
You are the gatekeeper to ensure a high level of quality. You will closely with the Ecommerce product content team who manage the assortment on g-star.com.
What you bring to the table:
• Coordinate photoshoot planning with external photography partner
• Collect master data of products for external photography partner
• Set image delivery priorities based on in shop date & urgencies
• Coordinate logistics of collections
• Check if all images are delivered complete and according to the agreed quality
• Clear awareness of brand identity and ensuring G-Star RAW’s quality standards
• Provide clear and actionable retouching mark-ups and shooting instructions to external photography partner
• Upload images to production imagebank used for g-star.com
• Facilitate the transfer of images to the appropriate accounts/channels (internal and external).
• Create clear status updates on each season
• Improve the current workflows & systems
• Keep image archives up to date
• Strong planning and organizational skills
• Good communicator
• Must be able to adapt and react to constantly changing priorities
• Flexible and able to think and work under tight deadlines
• Photoshop and Excel skills
• Ability to handle minor retouch adjustments/corrections is a pre
• During the time of your internship you are enrolled at a Dutch university or college
• If you are a non-EU student you are in possession of a mandatory internship assignment from your university or college
• You are already living in the Netherlands and (you are prepared to) have a Dutch health insurance
• You are able and willing to sponsor your own daily travel costs
• Fashion? You live and breathe it.
• You are doing a Bachelor/Master in media and communication sciences or related, you’ve got our full attention.
Finally, do you have good excel skills with an affinity to IT systems and excellent verbal and written communication skills in English? We’d love to meet you!
What we bring to the table:
Beyond a competitive compensation for your internship, working at G-Star brings so many perks and exciting opportunities, we don’t know where to begin… how about an awesome and diverse team that collaborates to inspire; a work environment that offers room for fun, inspiration and innovation … and a healthy, fresh and delicious lunch so you can keep up the greatness!
Found your dream internship?
• We will thoroughly review your application.
• We have an international community at G-Star, so please apply in English.
• When we hopefully find what we are looking for, we will call you for a chat and if it’s a good fit, we’ll plan our first interview. Because we’re very curious how you’d survive a mission impossible, we ask you to prepare a real-life business case.
• When we’re ready to commit to each other, we will congratulate you on your brand new internship and discuss the next steps. We look forward to see you on the onboarding day!