Almost 40% of the interns get a job at G-Star. You can be part of this great intern community. At G-Star, you will get the opportunity to work in a dynamic environment that is leading in denim innovation and sustainability. We are currently recruiting for the internship of February – August 2020.
Here’s what we’ll do together:
Is your passion for denim as high as ours? In this internship, you will learn to what it takes to produce product photography for g-star.com and our partner programs
Just imagine –
As our new Intern WEBSHOP PRODUCT PHOTOGRAPHY, you’ll help with
• Support in creating photography guidelines for g-star.com and marketplaces
• Brief guidelines to external parties (B2C / B2B)
• Approve delivered webshop imagery according agreed quality standards
• Monitor, evaluate, improve product display on website
• Clear awareness of brand identity and ensuring G-Star RAW’s quality standards
• Organize model castings to assure an up-to-date model pool
• Assist the ecommerce image and content team on day to day tasks
What you bring to the table:
• Passion for photography and fashion
• You are confident and pro-active attitude
• Customer centricity mindset
• Experience with (webshop) photography production, styling on model preferred
• During the time of your internship you are enrolled at a Dutch university or college
• If you are a non-EU student you are in possession of a mandatory internship assignment from your university or college
• You are already living in the Netherlands and (you are prepared to) have a Dutch health insurance
• You are able and willing to sponsor your own daily travel costs
• Fashion? You live and breathe it.
• Add a Bachelor/Master in Fashion / Photography or related and you’ve got our full attention.
Finally, do you have good skills in InDesign and excellent verbal and written communication skills in English? We’d love to meet you!
What we bring to the table:
Beyond a competitive compensation for your internship, working at G-Star brings so many perks and exciting opportunities, we don’t know where to begin… how about an awesome and diverse team that collaborates to inspire; a work environment that offers room for fun, inspiration and innovation … and a healthy, fresh and delicious lunch so you can keep up the greatness!
Found your dream internship?
• We will thoroughly review your application.
• We have an international community at G-Star, so please apply in English.
• When we hopefully find what we are looking for, we will call you for a chat and if it’s a good fit, we’ll plan our first interview. Because we’re very curious how you’d survive a mission impossible, we ask you to prepare a real-life business case.
• When we’re ready to commit to each other, we will congratulate you on your brand new internship and discuss the next steps. We look forward to see you on the onboarding day!