Here’s what we’ll do together:
Are you passionate about HR and denim? Our great HR team works hard to make our business feel supported in their daily operations and in their development within G-Star. We are looking for the most appreciated position within our organization: Manager Payroll.
Just imagine –
As our new Manager Payroll, you’ll be in charge of ensuring that all of G-Star’s hard working employees are paid on time!
You’re already a market expert in-the-making when it comes to international payroll. This is why you’ll function as the know-it-all FAQ of Payroll for Finance, HR and our employees. You’re going to be controlling the monthly payroll process by the payroll vendor. Also, you will be in control of WKR administration, payroll ledgers, year-end balances, pension plans and (health) insurances. And of course you’ll keep the payroll platform compliant with the Dutch government regulations. Your team consists of three other Payroll experts. You are responsible for answering their daily questions so they can do their job in an effective way. In addition, you are responsible for the (long-term) performance management of your team.
What you bring to the table:
• You fully understand payrolling (processes) in an international environment
• Microsoft Excel has no secrets left for you
• When it comes to payroll challenges, you have a hands-on approach and you’re solution minded
• With your good relationship skills you’re able to build and maintain good relations with your team, colleagues and various authorities
• You have already gained some management skills
• You are able to work in a structural way and you can motivate your team to work uniform and process-based
• Fashion? You live and breathe it.
• Add a PDL degree and at least three years of relevant coordinating and/or management experience in Payroll and you’ve got our full attention.
• Are you also self-confident, organized and a fun teamplayer? We’re heart-eyed.
Finally, do you have a strong personality and excellent verbal and written communication skills in English? We’d love to meet you!
What we bring to the table:
Beyond a competitive salary, working at G-Star brings many other perks and exciting opportunities: an awesome and diverse team that collaborates to change the game; a work environment that offers room for fun, inspiration and innovation; a clothing budget so generous that we challenge you to spend it all; a healthy, fresh and delicious lunch and even discounts in various fitness clubs and last but not least, a discount on a new bicycle.
What will happen next:
• We will thoroughly review your CV.
• We have a large expat community at G-Star, so please apply in English.
• When we hopefully find what we are looking for, we will call you for a chat and if it’s a good fit, we’ll plan our first interview.
• Because we’re very curious how you’d survive a mission impossible, we ask you to prepare a real-life business case in a follow-up interview.
• When we’re ready to commit to each other, we’ll finalize the terms we’ve discussed and we’ll explain to you how to order your first pair of jeans from the G-Star employee store. Good luck.