As a Project Manager you will be part of our Interiors Department and be will be working from our HQ in the Netherlands. The Interiors Department is responsible for the design, construction, coordination and supervision of new Monobrand stores, Shop-in-Shops, Outlets, Offices and Showrooms worldwide.
For this department we are looking for a Project Manager who will manage the development and construction of G-Star owned stores.
Tasks and Responsibilities
• Coordinating all stages of construction and renovation projects in and outside the Netherlands
• Managing and overseeing the construction phase to ensure projects are completed on time, in budget and to desired quality
• Monitoring the G-Star concept throughout the process
• Setting up tenders, together with local project managers/ consultants, reviewing tender costs and looking for ways to reduce costs and achieving construction economies
• Managing external consultants, parties, suppliers and contractors to ensure timely provisions for all services and deliveries
• Coordinating with both internal and external parties to ensure quality, time management and budget.
• Managing all issues that arise on site and coordinate with the designers and other stakeholders within the company
• Bachelor’s degree in Construction Engineering or education in related subject.
• At least three years of experience in supervising national or international construction and renovation projects
• Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
• Ability to work independently and ability to handle stressful situations
• Willingness to travel abroad
• Experienced with MS Office