Here’s what we’ll do together:
Is your passion for denim as high as ours? Then G-Star is the right place for you!
Just imagine –
As our new Product Content Management Intern, you’ll be in charge of managing the product content on our webshop.
You are helping our consumers find the right products by making sure that the website content is up-to-date and that the right products are featured on the right places. So every G-Star product finds its way to our excited customers. You will help managing the products in the online campaigns on a daily bases. Of course you are a team player with good communication skills and able to work with tight set deadlines.
You’re already a market expert in-the-making when it comes to working in one of the CMS systems. You’re going to help decide how and where products will be placed and how it actually is going to be placed online. You are continuously looking for new ways to improve the current product information which is inspiring and helping consumers in finding their perfect product.
You are day to day responsible for product content creation and manage the online campaigns and lister pages. You have an eye for detail and make sure that corporate standards and visual guidelines are followed. You will prepare and execute product content creation by focusing on product descriptions and correct them if needed. But what does a good looking online store mean if there’s no one there to visit it? So you will also take care of the day to day lister pages for the campaigns to make sure the customer journey will be optimized.
What you bring to the table:
• Currently doing a Bachelor or Master in Marketing, Communications or similar
• Able to work with deadlines
• Advantage to have strong copywriting skills
• Experience with a CMS system (preferably Hybris)
• During the time of your internship you are enrolled at a Dutch university or college
• If you are a non-EU student you are in possession of a mandatory internship assignment from your university or college
• You are already living in the Netherlands and (you are prepared to) have a Dutch health insurance
• You are able and willing to sponsor your own daily travel costs
• Fashion? You live and breathe it.
• Add a Bachelor/Master and work experience in a fashion or Global brand environment and you’ve got our full attention.
• Are you also taking responsibility, organized and proactive with strong communication skills (fluent English)? We’re heart-eyed.
Finally, do you have a strong personality and excellent verbal and written communication skills in English? We’d love to meet you!
This is a working internship for 32 or 40 hours a week, starting in January/February 2019
What we bring to the table:
Beyond a decent compensation for your internship, working at G-Star brings so many perks and exciting opportunities, we don’t know where to begin… how about an awesome and diverse team that collaborates to change the game; a work environment that offers room for fun, inspiration and innovation … and a healthy, fresh and delicious lunch so you can keep up the greatness!
Found your dream internship?
• We will grab our magnifying glass and will thoroughly check your CV. So please make our work easier by applying in English
• When we hopefully find what we are looking for, we will call you for a quick chat and make sure that there are no blurred lines -yes, that is a Pharrell reference- and will plan our first interview
• We ask you to prepare a short business case in our first interview