The Interiors Department
G-Star RAW is a Dutch denim brand, unique in that all creative capacity is done in-house: clothing, marketing, architecture, retail concept, product-, graphic- and set design. The innovative, functional and 3D character of G-Star RAW places product and interior design at the heart of the brand.
The Interiors Department is responsible for the design, draft work and project management of all Monobrand stores, Shop-in-Shops, Outlets, Offices and Showrooms worldwide. These building projects have been initiated by G-Star and/or by partners of G-Star. For this department we are looking for a pro-active and talented Junior Architect.
We are offering a role within a strong and ambitious global brand in a young multi-disciplinary team that has a strong focus on architecture and design. You work closely together with the Project Managers and other departments within G-Star such as Retail and Channel Marketing.
The main tasks and responsibilities:
• Carry out designs and draftings of shop-in-shop projects.
• Assist the senior architects and Project managers in larger projects.
• Keeping the libraries up-to-date (reference images, cut outs / templates and artworks).
• Preparing presentations, booklets and manuals for different project types.
• HTS, TU, final year in Architecture and/or Construction Engineering or equivalent education.
• A good feeling for aesthetics, interior design and fashion. Strong presentation skills
• Enthusiastic and flexible team player.
• Knowledge of Autodesk Revit, AutoCAD, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Microsoft Office
• Fluent in English (written and spoken)
• Eye for detail.