Here’s what we’ll do together:
Is your passion for IT, eCommerce and denim as high as ours? As IT Project Manager eCommerce you play a key role in optimizing the G-Star online stores.
Your main responsibility is to manage several short-term IT projects and to contribute to the success of our platforms by improving functionalities and the optimization of the conversion. These platforms are the G-star RAW Online Store, the B2B store, our employee store and the G-Star RAW Outlet Store.
Next to this, you will participate in the continuous improvement, enhancement and issue resolution through communicating with several departments/colleagues and by analyzing, defining, prioritizing and coordinating the related workload (being new features, changes or bugs fixes).
What you bring to the table:
• Managing multiple IT projects? You handle it.
• Agile with Scrum/Kanban? That’s how you do it.
• Deadlines? Bring it on.
• eCommerce platform(s) and web technologies? You know you’re way around.
• Business/IT requirements analysis and IT architecture? Proven experience needed.
• ITIL, Prince2, web-development or testing experience? Nice to have!
• Fashion? You live and breathe it.
• Add a Bachelor+/Master in Computing/IT and 3 years of relevant experience in a similar role as a Project Manager responsible for eCommerce related projects and you’ve got our full attention.
• Are you also a good communicator with strong planning and organizational skills? We’re heart-eyed.
Finally, do you have experience in a fast-moving environment and are you fluent in the Dutch and English language? We’d love to meet you!
What we bring to the table:
Beyond a competitive salary, working at G-Star brings many other perks and exciting opportunities: an awesome and diverse team that collaborates to change the game; a work environment that offers room for fun, inspiration and innovation; a clothing budget so generous that we challenge you to spend it all; a healthy, fresh and delicious lunch and even discounts in various fitness clubs and last but not least, a discount on a new bicycle.
What will happen next:
• We will thoroughly review your CV.
• We have a large expat community at G-Star, so please apply in English.
• When we hopefully find what we are looking for, we will call you for a chat and if it’s a good fit, we’ll plan our first interview.
• Because we’re very curious how you’d survive a mission impossible, we ask you to prepare a real-life business case in a follow-up interview.
• When we’re ready to commit to each other, we’ll finalize the terms we’ve discussed and we’ll explain to you how to order your first pair of jeans from the G-Star employee store. Good luck.