Here’s what we’ll do together:
Is your passion for denim, stock allocation and analytics as high as ours? As Allocator within G-Star we will expect you to have all the answers when it comes to the numbers!
Just imagine –
As our new Allocator, you’ll be mainly responsible for an optimal stock allocation in multiple countries across various sales channels.
The Planning & Allocation Team ensures the Retail department is provided with all the needed figures, analysis and stock allocations in order for the Stores to maximize their profits. You’re already a market expert in-the-making when it comes to creating initial allocation orders. You’re going to help matching stock and demand across all sales channels (stock management) and flag potential stock-outs.
In addition you will help with..
• coordinating the process of initial allocation orders in co-operation with the merchandise planners
• best & slow-seller management
• in-depth analysis per store of historical sales on size level: determine optimal replenishment settings per store
• identifying logistical problems timely and find the solution quickly by working closely with other departments (e.g. IT, and Logistics)
• driving weekly trading actions by setting clear agenda’s for the retail-allocators, and follow-up on execution.
• maintaining a close relationship with regions across the globe
• functioning as the main point of contact for the retail-allocation manager and help guide the team of retail-allocators
What you bring to the table:
• You have a relevant Bachelor/Master and at least 1 year of relevant experience in an Allocation role.
• Microsoft Excel has no secrets left for you
• In a team of buyers, planners and analysts. you’re at your best
• Solid understanding of optimizing stock turn, increasing sell through and reallocating stock
• Fashion? You live and breathe it.
• Coordinating experience? That’s a real plus.
• Are you also self-confident, organized, proactive with strong analytical skills? We’re heart-eyed.
Finally, do you have a strong personality and excellent verbal and written communication skills in Dutch and English? We’d love to meet you!
What we bring to the table:
Beyond a competitive salary, working at G-Star brings many other perks and exciting opportunities: an awesome and diverse team that collaborates to change the game; a work environment that offers room for fun, inspiration and innovation; a clothing budget; a healthy, fresh and delicious lunch and even discounts in various fitness clubs and last but not least, a discount on a new bicycle.
What will happen next:
• We will thoroughly review your CV.
• We have a large expat community at G-Star, so please apply in English.
• When we hopefully find what we are looking for, we will call you for a chat and if it’s a good fit, we’ll plan our first interview.
• Because we’re very curious how you’d survive a mission impossible, we ask you to prepare a real-life business case in a follow-up interview.
• When we’re ready to commit to each other, we’ll finalize the terms we’ve discussed and we’ll explain to you how to order your first pair of jeans from the G-Star employee store. Good luck.