Here’s what we’ll do together:
Is your passion for denim as high as ours? It’s time to bring it into the exciting world of Amazon and Zalando – our two strategic partners. And your two new best friends.
Just imagine –
As our new Junior Strategic Account Manager, you’ll be in charge of building a long-lasting collaboration with the two giants and keep a direct contact with their buying and in-stock teams.
You’re already a market expert in-the-making when it comes to product needs and price strategies. But with this challenging new role, you’ll also create sales propositions based on brand performance. You’re going to help decide what people wear next and make sure our customers get the scope of our entire denim collections. Always with eyes and ears on our competitors, you’ll identify and communicate new product opportunities and you’ll develop a long-term strategic planning.
What you bring to the table:
• Selling comes naturally to you and there isn’t much you can’t persuade people to do.
• You love to grab opportunities as they appear.
• You don’t like it when people hesitate and you steer them to make the decision you need.
• Fashion? You live and breathe it.
• E-Com? You own it.
• You understand the importance of an Amazon/Zalando partnership and you will become their solid and reliable business partner.
• Add a Bachelor/Master and 2 years of relevant experience in sales/e-com and you’ve got our full attention.
• Are you also self-confident, organized, proactive with strong analytical and presentation skills? We’re heart-eyed.
Finally, do you have a strong personality and excellent verbal and written communication skills in German and English? We’d love to meet you!
What we bring to the table:
Beyond a competitive salary, working at G-Star brings so many perks and exciting opportunities, we don’t know where to begin… how about an awesome and diverse team that collaborates to change the game; a work environment that offers room for fun, inspiration and innovation; a clothing budget so generous that we challenge you to spend it all; a healthy, fresh and delicious lunch so you can keep up the greatness… and to exercise what you eat, we even offer you discounts on fitness and a new bicycle.
Found your dream job?
• We will grab our magnifying glass and will thoroughly check your CV. So please make our work easier by applying in English
• When we hopefully find what we are looking for, we will call you for a quick chat and make sure that there are no blurred lines -yes, that is a Pharrell reference- and will plan our first interview
• While you enjoy a fresh ginger/mint tea or a soy latte at our beautiful HQ we subject you to tear-jerking questions of life
• Because we’re very curious how you survive a mission impossible, we ask you to prepare a real life business case in a follow-up interview
• When we’re both ready to commit to each other, we’ll finalize the terms we’ve discussed in our phone chat and we’ll explain to you how to order your first pair of jeans from the G-Star employee store