Here’s what we’ll do together:
Is your passion for denim as high as ours? We are looking for a Key Account manager, based in Antwerp, for our BELU key accounts.
Just imagine –
As our new Key Account manager, you will expand the G-Star share within our key accounts, while building and maintaining strong partnerships with them.
You will be responsible for creating and executing a joint business plan with the Key Accounts on seasonal and annual basis which includes all key disciplines being product, finance, marketing and logistics.
Increasing and improving the brand visibility and performance at door level by leveraging a 360° differentiation and segmentation approach is what you do best! In addition, you will analyze performances of the key accounts versus planning and identifying opportunities, which you then report to the Wholesale Manager (sell through, stock turn, product assortment, brandvisibility/presence at door level, conclusions and requests).
You will play a pivotal role in implementing the controlled business model within the key accounts and implement partner programs (market place) where relevant.
In this challenging position, you will be working in the wholesale Benelux team, reporting to the Wholesale Manager.
What you bring to the table:
• Excellent knowledge and experience with managing a key accounts P&L, working to margins, discounts and managing stock levels
• You’re all about the numbers, but you have our sales and consumers top of mind.
• With your strategic and analytical skills, you’re able to balance the interests of your customers and to develop successful strategic business plans.
• Account Management? Building strong partnerships on all levels comes naturally to you
• Sell trough and performing reports? You spot all the opportunities.
• Fashion & Apparel? You live and breathe it.
• Add a Bachelor/Master and 5 to 10 years of relevant sales experience in the Fashion, FMCG or Luxury industry and you’ve got our full attention.
• Are you also self-confident, energetic, and do you have strong business acumen? We’re heart-eyed.
Finally, do you have a strong personality and excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, Dutch and French? We’d love to meet you!
What we bring to the table:
Beyond a competitive salary, a company car, laptop and mobile phone, working at G-Star brings many other perks and exciting opportunities: an awesome and diverse team that collaborates to change the game; a work environment that offers room for fun, inspiration and innovation; challenging work in an international cooperation with our Amsterdam HQ and a clothing budget.
What will happen next:
• We will thoroughly review your CV.
• We have an international community at G-Star, so please apply in English.
• When we hopefully find what we are looking for, we will call you for a chat and if it’s a good fit, we’ll plan our first interview.
• Because we’re very curious how you’d survive a mission impossible, we ask you to prepare a real-life business case in a follow-up interview.
• When we’re ready to commit to each other, we’ll finalize the terms we’ve discussed and we’ll explain to you how to order your first pair of jeans from the G-Star employee store. Good luck.