G-Star strives to be the most hardcore denim brand in the world.
To achieve this, we are looking for hardcore thinkers and do-ers, who dare to create the future of premium and purposeful denim with us.
We are looking for people with big dreams, while keeping their feet on the ground. Those who are not afraid to push the limits, because we believe there are no limits in what denim can do.
Are you up for the challenge?
Are you the perfect fit for our team?
Are you a bit of a rebellious spirit?
Then we would love to hear from you!
Here’s what we’ll do together:
We are looking for a digital expert who strives to offer our pan-European pure online players and brick/online customers the best support to achieve the greatest possible success in partnership.
E-Com? You own it. You understand E-Com Account management and have experience in a similar role, either on account-side as a buyer, or on brand-side within online sales.
You are already a market expert in-the-making when it comes to product needs and price strategies. You are going to help decide what people wear next and make sure our customers get the scope of our entire collections. Always with eyes and ears on our competitors, you will identify and communicate new product opportunities and you’ll develop a long-term strategic planning. Together with the local key-account managers for the key online player, you are responsible for the overall performance, focusing on digital, content and marketing performance tools.
You understand the importance of an online key account partnership and you will become their solid and reliable business partner.
You should be someone who can easily connect with other departments and channel management across functions to control the most successful digital activities and product ranges at your customers.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Interface between own, regional management and all business related departments in the head office in Amsterdam
• Development of strategies, best fitting business models and measures to expand the digital presence of our brand with the defined online customers and marketplaces together with the regional channel management and key account managers
• Responsibility for cooperation on the different marketplaces
• Budget planning, order creation, order appointments as well as order management in connection with the regional wholesale team.
• Strategic and goal-oriented planning of online marketing measures
• Performance analysis
• Ensuring efficient processes in content creation
• Management of cross-functional projects with the e-commerce team, marketing, back office and the channel management team as well as the brand activation team
What you bring to the table:
• Completed, subject-related studies or comparable training, as well as 3-5 years of professional experience in e-commerce and/or online marketing
• Experienced in E-Com Account management or in a similar role, either on account-side as a buyer, or on brand-side within online sales
• Strong analytical and communication skills and conceptual and analytical thinking
• Data driven mentality with the ability to change analyses into actions
• Good knowledge of monitoring and analytic tools
• Solution-oriented and precise working method
• High degree of team spirit
• Flexibility and high resilience – also in the organization of working hours
• Very good MS-Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Good command of written and spoken English and German
What does G-Star bring to the table:
Beyond a competitive salary, working at G-Star brings many other perks and exciting opportunities: an awesome and diverse team that collaborates to change the game; a work environment that offers room for fun, inspiration and innovation; a clothing budget; a healthy, and last but not least, a discount on a new bicycle.
What will happen next:
● We will thoroughly review your CV.
● We have a large expat community at G-Star, so please apply in English.
● When we hopefully find what we are looking for, we will call you for a chat and if it’s a good fit, we’ll plan our first interview.
● Because we’re very curious how you’d survive a mission impossible, we ask you to prepare a real-life business case in a follow-up interview.
● Having an agile mindset is very important at G-Star, therefore we ask you to participate in an (online) Learning Agility Assessment.
● When we’re ready to commit to each other, we’ll finalize the terms we’ve discussed and we’ll explain to you how to order your first pair of jeans from the G-Star employee store. Good luck!