Here’s what we’ll do together:
Is your passion for denim as high as ours? For our German key accounts we are looking for a Senior Key Account Manager.
Just imagine –
As our new Senior Key Account Manager, you’ll be responsible for expanding the G-Star share within our key accounts.
You are going to develop the long term strategic planning for the German key accounts while building and maintaining strong partnerships with the key accounts.
You will be responsible for creating and executing a joint business plan with the Key Accounts on seasonal and yearly basis which includes all key disciplines being product, finance, marketing and logistics.
You will also be increasing and improving the brand visibility and performance at door level by leveraging a 360° differentiation and segmentation approach.
In addition, you will analyze performances of the key accounts versus planning, identify opportunities and report them to the Sales Manager Germany (sell through, stock turn, product assortment, brand visibility/presence at door level, conclusions and requests)
It is important that you play a pivotal role in implementing the consignment business model within the key accounts and implement partner programs (market place) where relevant.
What you bring to the table:
• Excellent knowledge and experience with managing a key accounts P&L, working to margins, discounts and managing stock levels
• You’re all about the numbers, but you have our sales and consumers top of mind.
• With your strategic and analytical skills, you’re able to balance the interests of your customers and to develop successful strategic business plans.
• Account Management? Building strong partnerships on all levels comes naturally to you
• Sell trough and performing reports? You spot all the opportunities.
• Fashion & Apparel? You live and breathe it.
• Add a Bachelor/Master and 5 to 10 years of relevant sales experience in the Fashion, FMCG or Luxury industry and you’ve got our full attention.
• Are you also self-confident, energetic, and do you have strong business acumen? We’re heart-eyed.
Finally, do you have a strong personality and excellent verbal and written communication skills in German and English? We’d love to meet you!
What we bring to the table:
Beyond a competitive salary, working at G-Star brings many other perks and exciting opportunities: an awesome and diverse team that collaborates to change the game; a work environment that offers room for fun, inspiration and innovation; a clothing budget so generous that we challenge you to spend it all; ans a healthy, fresh and delicious lunch.
What will happen next:
• We will thoroughly review your CV.
• We have a large expat community at G-Star, so please apply in English.
• When we hopefully find what we are looking for, we will call you for a chat and if it’s a good fit, we’ll plan our first interview.
• Because we’re very curious how you’d survive a mission impossible, we ask you to prepare a real-life business case in a follow-up interview.
• When we’re ready to commit to each other, we’ll finalize the terms we’ve discussed and we’ll explain to you how to order your first pair of jeans from the G-Star employee store. Good luck.