EXPERIENCE > NOT REQUIRED, PREFERABLY SOME EXPERIENCE IN RETAIL
SPONTANIOUS, PASSION FOR DENIM/FASHION, EMPATHIC, RAW, DESIGN-LED
KEY HOLDER 30H
G-Star is a place where your passion for all things jeans becomes a career. It’s a place of collaboration, inspiration, and innovation. Working alongside like-minded people, feeding off one another’s energy and drive.
It’s a place where the level of responsibility is equal to the level of fun. Hands on to get things done, we strive to make the impossible possible.
At G-Star, every day is another opportunity to push the boundaries of denim.
Here’s what we’ll do together:
Are you a social creature, environmentalist and passionate about denim? Then we are looking for you, our G-Star Store in Newcastle Metrocentre could use Store Staff!
Just imagine –
As a Key holder, you bring the identity of G-Star RAW forward and present this to our customers. In this role, you will be part of a team which is able to create positive customer experiences that build loyalty and deliver measureable results. As a Sales Associate there are multiple roles to take on, such as: Sales, Denim Expert, Visual Merchandising and Stock Controlling. These roles are all connected to each other and form a structured team.
You’re a real team player and bring out the best in others
What we bring to the table:
Beyond a competitive salary, working at G-Star brings so many perks and exciting opportunities, we don’t know where to begin… how about the chance to be part of a global, sustainable fashion brand; an awesome and diverse team that collaborates to change the game… and a work environment that offers room for fun, inspiration and innovation.
What you bring to the table:
• You’re determined to create a positive fashion experience for every customer
• You have strong commercial skills and product sensibility
• You’re able to react to sales reports through VM positioning
• Fashion? You live and breathe it.
• Add a few years of relevant experience in a fashion store and you’ve got our full attention.
• Are you also flexible in your working hours, do till systems have no secrets left for you and are you critical and open in communication? We’re heart-eyed.
Finally, do you have perfect sales skills? We’d love to meet you!
What will happen next:
• We will thoroughly review your CV, so be specific in describing your experience
• We love to hear why you feel this is your dream job, so please tell us in your cover letter
• When we hopefully find what we are looking for, we will call you for a chat and if it’s a good fit, we’ll plan our first interview.
• We will invite you to our store where we sit down and try to get to know each other
• When we’re ready to commit to each other, we’ll happily welcome you to the team!