G-Star strives to be the most hardcore denim brand in the world.
To achieve this, we are looking for hardcore thinkers and do-ers, who dare to create the future of premium and purposeful denim with us.
We are looking for people with big dreams, while keeping their feet on the ground. Those who are not afraid to push the limits, because we believe there are no limits in what denim can do.
Are you up for the challenge?
Are you the perfect fit for our team?
Are you a bit of a rebellious spirit?
Then we would love to hear from you!
Here’s what we’ll do together:
As Senior Program and Project Manager within the Digital and Ecom department you will be responsible to keep the oversight of all major Digital projects and for aligning the project roadmap. Also help the executive team building business cases to build and extend the Digital roadmap. Making sure that the available resources are used optimally to achieve the highest business priority goals. Reporting status and issues back to the executive team. Also being very hands on in initiating projects and creating the critical paths.
Duties & Responsiblities:
• Designs, proposes and implements Digital and technical Project strategies to meet G-Star business requirements supporting short-term business needs and longterm business strategy.
• Driving the Digital project investment portfolio (€ 10 – 20 MLN) for both HQ and regional projects to achieve optimal business results.
• Leads the internal G-Star Project managers to increase the speed of project deliveries
• Responsible for overall project planning, scope, deliverable, timelines and budget.
• Organize and maintain a clear and simple tracking and reporting system to provide full status clarity and reports for all relevant G-Star stakeholders.
• Building up the project team and coordinate activities across IT and Business
What you bring to the table:
• Master’s degree, technical/business administration
• Work experience and skills: 3 – 5 years Project and Program management with agile and digital projects
• Other characteristics/ personal characteristics: communicative, pro-active, motivating, providing direction
• Very hands-on cooperating at project level, yet also capable to communicate at board level
• Extensive experience with project management and program management in a digital team
• Experience in international digital organizations driving change and growth, preferably experience with retail or fashion.
• Able to bring structure for projects and teams and report pro-actively about status and issues
• Focused on business results and customer value
• Resilient – experience of managing rapid change and growth.
• People leader with clear and concise communication style.
What does G-Star bring to the table:
Beyond a competitive salary, working at G-Star brings many other perks and exciting opportunities: an awesome and diverse team that collaborates to change the game; a work environment that offers room for fun, inspiration and innovation; a clothing budget; a healthy, and last but not least, a discount on a new bicycle.
What will happen next:
• We will thoroughly review your CV.
• We have a large expat community at G-Star, so please apply in English.
• When we hopefully find what we are looking for, we will call you for a chat and if it’s a good fit, we’ll plan our first interview.
• Because we’re very curious how you’d survive a mission impossible, we ask you to prepare a real-life business case in a follow-up interview.
• Having an agile mindset is very important at G-Star, therefore we ask you to participate in an (online) Learning Agility Assessment.
• When we’re ready to commit to each other, we’ll finalize the terms we’ve discussed and we’ll explain to you how to order your first pair of jeans from the G-Star employee store. Good luck.