Here’s what we’ll do together:
Is your passion for denim and legal operations as high as ours? As our Legal & Operations Counsel you will be leading G-Star’s Legal Operations.
G-Star’s skilled Legal team consists of lawyers, paralegals and brand protection coordinators. All working hard to enhance and protect our business and brands on a daily basis to support all of G-Star’s global entities.
Just imagine –
As our new Legal & Operations Counsel, you will be in charge of projects across the range of legal areas that are supported by our Legal Counsel. You are also in charge of optimizing the different legal work streams within our organization.
In addition, you will work as Legal Counsel on…
• commercial contracts
• legal aspects of (marketing) campaigns
• supporting on insider trading policies/procedures
• assisting on an effective subsidiary management
• advising on various other legal matters
What you bring to the table:
• Flexibility: you are more than capable to adapt to change priorities in line with the business and organizational needs;
• Excellent understanding of international contract law and experience as a Contract Manager
• You are a lawyer with experience and a qualification in Dutch law
• You are an excellent negotiatior with strong business acumen
• Fashion? You live and breathe it.
• Add a relevant Master in Law and at least 5 years of relevant experience in legal operations at a high-growth tech company or a law firm and you’ve got our full attention.
• Are you also able to operate independently, positively challenged by the pace of a retail environment and able and willing to connect with decentralized international teams? We’re heart-eyed.
Finally, do you have a good people skills, a strong personality and excellent verbal and written communication skills in Dutch and English? We’d love to meet you!
What we bring to the table:
Beyond a competitive salary, working at G-Star brings many other perks and exciting opportunities: an awesome and diverse team that collaborates to change the game; a work environment that offers room for fun, inspiration and innovation; a clothing budget so generous that we challenge you to spend it all; a healthy, fresh and delicious lunch and even discounts in various fitness clubs and last but not least, a discount on a new bicycle.
What will happen next:
• We will thoroughly review your CV.
• We have a large expat community at G-Star, so please apply in English.
• When we hopefully find what we are looking for, we will call you for a chat and if it’s a good fit, we’ll plan our first interview.
• Because we’re very curious how you’d survive a mission impossible, we ask you to prepare a real-life business case in a follow-up interview.
• When we’re ready to commit to each other, we’ll finalize the terms we’ve discussed and we’ll explain to you how to order your first pair of jeans from the G-Star employee store. Good luck.