Here’s what we’ll do together:
Successful marketing to us is talking to a specific audience with the right content, through the right channels, at the right time, while putting the consumer at the center of this.
To further improve our marketing efforts, we are continuously measuring the performance of our brand, the effectiveness of campaigns and listening to our end consumer to understand how we can best service their needs. We are now looking for an enthusiastic, proactive Senior Marketing Intelligence Analyst to join our Marketing Intelligence team. Someone who loves to help bring data driven decision making to the next level!
Just imagine –
As our new Marketing Intelligence Analyst, you translate marketing data into actionable insights for internal stakeholders from different departments.
You measure the effectiveness of different marketing efforts and support the local Marketing Manager by delivering and presenting locally relevant consumer insights. You will be defining opportunities and support with implementation of our new brand strategy.
Are you passionate about understanding the consumer better through data and are you able to activate that data for the benefit of our marketing department? Then you could be the person we are looking for!
What you bring to the table:
• You have a good understanding of different consumer research solutions
• Google Analytics has no secrets left for you
• You have a Bachelor or Master degree in Marketing Communications
• You have 5 or more years of experience in working with marketing intelligence / consumer insights in a global company
• Fashion, Apparel or Retail? You live and breathe it.
Finally, do you have great analytical skills, exceptional organizational skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills in English? We’d love to meet you!
b> What we bring to the table:
Beyond a competitive salary, working at G-Star brings many other perks and exciting opportunities: an awesome and diverse team that collaborates to change the game; a work environment that offers room for fun, inspiration and innovation; a clothing budget so generous that we challenge you to spend it all; a healthy, fresh and delicious lunch and even discounts in various fitness clubs and last but not least, a new bicycle.
What will happen next:
• We will thoroughly review your CV.
• We have a large expat community at G-Star, so please apply in English.
• When we hopefully find what we are looking for, we will call you for a chat and if it’s a good fit, we’ll plan our first interview.
• Because we’re very curious how you’d survive a mission impossible, we ask you to prepare a real-life business case in a follow-up interview.
• When we’re ready to commit to each other, we’ll finalize the terms we’ve discussed and we’ll explain to you how to order your first pair of jeans from the G-Star employee store. Good luck.