Here’s what we’ll do together:
Is your passion for denim and media as high as ours? We are looking for an all-round Brand Media Specialist to join our global media team.
Just imagine –
As our new Brand Media Specialist, you’ll be in charge of setting up and executing regional media strategies and planning.
You’re going to help create effective communication plans by making sure campaigns target the desired audiences with the most relevant brand message.
In this exciting position you will be the lead for integrated media planning from traditional to digital media, always negotiating maximum value for minimum budget.
This team role requires you being capable of both challenging and motivating our media agencies as well as inspiring and listening to our local markets.
What you bring to the table:
• You’re all about the numbers, but also the best relationship manager out there.
• International media? You own it.
• Marketing Calendar? You never miss a deadline.
• Administration? You keep a sharp eye on even the tiniest details.
• Negotiating? The price is yours.
• The newest media trends and innovations? You live by it.
• Add a Bachelor/Master in Marketing Communications or Communications & Media and around two years of relevant experience and you’ve got our full attention.
• Are you also hands-on, always in control and do you have a network of within the international media scene? We’re heart-eyed.
Finally, do you have a excellent verbal and written communication skills in English? We’d love to meet you!
What we bring to the table:
Beyond a competitive salary, working at G-Star brings many other perks and exciting opportunities: an awesome and diverse team that collaborates to change the game; a work environment that offers room for fun, inspiration and innovation; a clothing budget so generous that we challenge you to spend it all; a healthy, fresh and delicious lunch and even discounts in various fitness clubs and last but not least, a new bicycle.
What will happen next:
• We will thoroughly review your CV.
• We have a large expat community at G-Star, so please apply in English.
• When we hopefully find what we are looking for, we will call you for a chat and if it’s a good fit, we’ll plan our first interview.
• Because we’re very curious how you’d survive a mission impossible, we ask you to prepare a real-life business case in a follow-up interview.
• When we’re ready to commit to each other, we’ll finalize the terms we’ve discussed and we’ll explain to you how to order your first pair of jeans from the G-Star employee store. Good luck.