Here’s what we’ll do together:
Are you ready to step into our customer’s (G-Star RAW) shoes and provide the optimal customer experience on Amazon & Zalando. We have the opportunity for you to use your creative and analytical skills to create the best shop & content experience on our two strategic partners.
Just imagine –
As our new Online Shop Manager Strategic Accounts, you’ll be in charge of analyzing the behavior of our customers in the Amazon and Zalando web shops to create a seamless customer journey. In this E-commerce dream job, you will report directly to G-Star’s E-Commerce director and provide her with your insights on trends and opportunities.
You’re already a market expert when it comes to online shop-in-shops. You’re going to help decide where to push and pull, report on brand shop analytics and keep track of our digital campaigns by building a data hub and providing clear benchmarks. Based on your customer insights and gathered knowledge on the identified customer types that exists, you come up with (content) strategies to approach them.
Based on your performance analyses and the running marketing calendar, you are responsible for the day to day planning of our brand shops on Zalando and Amazon. Together with the Marketing Manager and the PR department you will make a selection of the right influencers and you will align with them on campaign planning.
As a (product) content expert you are continuously looking for ways to increase visibility and conversion on our brand shop and product pages on both platforms by analyzing, testing, en enriching shop & product content.
What you bring to the table:
• You have the consumer top of mind and have experience in consumer journey analyses
• Data driven mentality; eager to change your analyses of the brand shop & campaign performance into actions
• Fashion? You live and breathe it
• Add a relevant Bachelor/Master and 3 of relevant experience in a similar e-commerce position and/or webshop campaign management and you’ve got our full attention.
• Are you also self-confident, organized, proactive with strong analytical and presentation skills? We’re heart-eyed.
Finally, do you have the ability to build relationships, boost online sales and excellent verbal and written communication skills in English? We’d love to meet you!
What we bring to the table:
Beyond a competitive salary, working at G-Star brings many other perks and exciting opportunities: an awesome and diverse team that collaborates to change the game; a work environment that offers room for fun, inspiration and innovation; a clothing budget so generous that we challenge you to spend it all; a healthy, fresh and delicious lunch and even discounts in various fitness clubs and last but not least, a new bicycle.
What will happen next:
• We will thoroughly review your CV.
• We have a large expat community at G-Star, so please apply in English.
• When we hopefully find what we are looking for, we will call you for a chat and if it’s a good fit, we’ll plan our first interview.
• Because we’re very curious how you’d survive a mission impossible, we ask you to prepare a real-life business case in a follow-up interview.
• When we’re ready to commit to each other, we’ll finalize the terms we’ve discussed and we’ll explain to you how to order your first pair of jeans from the G-Star employee store. Good luck