G-Star strives to be the most hardcore denim brand in the world.
To achieve this, we are looking for hardcore thinkers and do-ers, who dare to create the future of premium and purposeful denim with us. We are looking for people with big dreams,
while keeping their feet on the ground. Those who are not afraid to push the limits, because we believe there are no limits in what denim can do.
Would you like to combine your expertise of paid search with your passion for denim? Then you might be our new Paid Search Specialist!
As G-Stars’ new Paid Search Specialist you become part of the Paid Search Team, which is part of the bigger Global Digital Marketing Team. This team consists of an enthusiastic and experienced group of digital specialists (for example: PPC, Paid Social, Display, SEO and Affiliate). In the Digital Marketing Team we have big ambitions and lots of motivation to have maximum impact on the growth of G-Star Raw. And we have lots of fun as well!
The Digital Marketing Team is responsible for creating the global digital marketing strategy for G-Star RAW and ensure a flawless execution. We do this in close collaboration with the different regional marketing teams, the Ecom team, our inhouse creative team and our data teams.
Tasks and Responsibilities
As Paid Search Specialist you work on the creation and execution of the global paid search strategy, to ensure we get the optimal results out of our paid search channel. By doing so, you have a significant impact on the growth of G-Star!
This role is a unique opportunity for someone who is looking for the next step in their career and who likes working in a fast paced, international environment.
As our paid search specialist, you:
• Collaborate with the Paid Search Team Lead on the paid search strategy, roadmap and priorities
• Build and optimize campaigns in the paid search channel (Google Ads, Google Shopping, Bing).
• Analyze results and optimize your campaigns based on set KPI’s
• Leverage channel insights to support the overall digital marketing results
• Support local initiatives and tests, in collaboration with local marketing teams
• Test the latest advertising possibilities (alpha’s beta’s) and ensure G-Star is an early adopter.
• Manage and partner with internal and external stakeholders, like Google and Bing to share insights on performance, trends and opportunities
• Report into the Paid Search Team Lead
What you bring to the table:
• A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
• A minimum of 3 years hands-on experience managing paid search campaigns, including Google Shopping Campaigns, and experience in working with large budgets across multiple countries
• Deep understanding of Google Ads and Google Analytics
• Experience with data feed management tooling and working with scripts is a plus
• It’s a plus if you have agency experience – you have either worked at or with an digital marketing agency
• You have great written and verbal communication skills in English. An additional language (German, French) is a plus
• Relevant experience in Fashion and/or Retail industry
G-Star Skill Set:
• Strong analytical, planning and problem-solving skills
• You have a hands-on mentality
• You are a team player with excellent communication skills,
• You are organized, detailed-oriented and able to manage multiple projects at one time
• You are able to learn quickly and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment. You know how to set priorities and turn challenges into a solution.
• You have an intrinsic curiosity to stay up to date on the latest digital marketing and PPC developments
• You obviously are a denim lover
What does G-Star bring to the table:
Beyond a competitive salary, working at G-Star brings many other perks and exciting opportunities: an awesome and diverse team that collaborates to change the game; a work environment that offers room for fun, inspiration and innovation; a clothing budget; a healthy, fresh and delicious lunch and even discounts in various fitness clubs and last but not least, a discount on a new bicycle.
What will happen next:
• We will thoroughly review your application.
• We have an international community at G-Star, so please apply in English.