G-Star strives to be the most hardcore denim brand in the world.
To achieve this, we are looking for hardcore thinkers and do-ers, who dare to create the future of premium and purposeful denim with us. We are looking for people with big dreams,
while keeping their feet on the ground. Those who are not afraid to push the limits, because we believe there are no limits in what denim can do.
Would you like to combine your expertise of social advertising with your passion for denim? Then you might be our new Paid Social Specialist!
As G-Star’s Paid Social Specialist you become part of the Paid Social Team, which is part of the bigger Global Digital Marketing Team. This team consists of an enthusiastic and experienced group of digital specialists (for example: PPC, Paid Social, Display, SEO and Affiliate). In the Digital Marketing Team we have big ambitions and lots of motivation to have maximum impact on the growth of G-Star Raw. And we have lots of fun as well!
The Digital Marketing Team is responsible for creating the global digital marketing strategy for G-Star RAW and ensure a flawless execution. We do this in close collaboration with the different regional marketing teams, the Ecom team, our inhouse creative team and our data teams.
Tasks and Responsibilities
As Paid Social Specialist you work on the creation and execution of the global paid social strategy, to ensure we get the optimal results out of our paid social channel. By doing so, you have a significant impact on the growth of G-Star!
This role is a unique opportunity for someone who is looking for the next step in their career and who likes working in a fast paced, international environment.
As our Social Media Specialist, you:
• Collaborate with the Paid Social Team Lead on the strategy, roadmap and priorities
• Build and optimize campaigns in the paid social channel across the full marketing funnel (brand/prospecting/performance)
• Analyze results on a daily basis and optimize your campaigns based on set KPI’s
• Support local initiatives and tests, in close collaboration with local marketing teams
• Test the latest advertising possibilities (alpha’s beta’s) and ensure G-Star is an early adopter.
• Work closely with both internal stakeholders (Ecom, BI, UX, Creative and Regional teams) and external stakeholders (Facebook, agencies etc.)
• Report into the Paid Social Team Lead
What you bring to the table:
• A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
• A minimum of 3 years hands-on experience in efficiently managing paid social campaigns across the full digital marketing funnel and experience in working with large budgets across multiple countries
• You know how to represent your channel and have a drive to continuously seek for opportunities to improve channel performance that enables further scaling
• Deep understanding of Facebook Business Manager and Google Analytics
• Experience in working in cross functional teams and multi-regional teams
• Experience with data feed management tooling, social advertising tooling and working with scripts is a plus
• It’s a plus if you have agency experience – you have either worked at or with an digital marketing agency
• You have great written and verbal communication skills in English. An additional language (German, French) is a plus
• Relevant experience in Fashion and/or Retail industry
G-Star Skill Set:
• You have a data driven mindset and strong analytical skills
• You have a hands-on mentality
• You are a team player with excellent communication skills. You are organized, detailed-oriented and able to manage multiple projects at one time
• You are able to learn quickly and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment. You know how to set priorities and turn challenges into a solution.
• You have a rock solid believe in the added value that paid social media can bring to the G-Star full marketing funnel
• Have an intrinsic curiosity to stay up to date on the latest digital marketing and social media developments
What does G-Star bring to the table:
Beyond a competitive salary, working at G-Star brings many other perks and exciting opportunities: an awesome and diverse team that collaborates to change the game; a work environment that offers room for fun, inspiration and innovation; a clothing budget; a healthy, fresh and delicious lunch and even discounts in various fitness clubs and last but not least, a discount on a new bicycle.
What will happen next:
• We will thoroughly review your application.
• We have an international community at G-Star, so please apply in English.