Just imagine –
As a part of our excited G-Star team you will represent our brand to our customers. This means bringing the identity of G-Star RAW forward and showing your passion and excitement for our products to our customers. In this role, you will be part of a team which is able to create unique, positive customer experiences that build loyalty and deliver measureable results. In the store there are multiple roles to take on, such as: Sales, Denim Expert, Visual Merchandising and Stock Controlling.
Above all, you are empathic and bring out the best in others.
We are currently looking for a Sales Assistant to our Store in Halmstad. The contract is on 5 hours per week with mixed days over the week and/or weekend. Often you can work more hours if you like.
What you bring to the table:
• Service? You believe in a customer-first attitude
• G-Star? You’re determined to create a unique, positive brand experience
• Fashion? You live and breathe it.
• Add a few years of relevant experience in a fashion store and you’ve got our full attention.
• Can you provide flexible working hours, do till systems have no secrets left for you and are you critical and open in communication? We’re heart-eyed.
• Finally, do you have the perfect sales skills? We’d love to meet you!
What we bring to the table:
Beyond a competitive salary, working at G-Star brings so many perks and exciting opportunities. We don’t know where to begin… how about generous clothing benefits, the chance to be part of a global, sustainable fashion brand; an awesome and diverse team that collaborates to change the game… and a work environment that offers room for fun, inspiration and innovation. Last but not least, a change to grow and learn reaching your full potential.
What will happen next:
• We will thoroughly review your CV, so be specific in describing your experience
• We love to hear why you feel this is your dream job, so please tell us in your cover letter
• When we hopefully find what we are looking for, we will call you for a chat and if it’s a good fit, we’ll plan our first interview.
• We will invite you to our store where we sit down and try to get to know each other
• When we’re ready to commit to each other, we’ll happily welcome you to the team!