Are you passionate about Payroll and Denim? Our great HR team works hard to make our business feel supported in their daily operations and in their development within G-Star. We are recruiting for the most appreciated position within our organization: a new Payroll Specialist for North America. You’ll be working from our NY office.
Just imagine –
As our new Payroll Specialist, you’ll be in charge of ensuring that all of G-Star’s hard working employees are paid on time!
The payroll department within the head quarter of G-Star Raw is in control of the worldwide payroll coordination of G-Star’s establishments. With their help you will be managing the multi-state payroll process for US and Canada (including staff insurance, general ledger control etc.).
You’re already a market expert in-the-making when it comes to payroll. You will control the monthly payroll process together with the payroll vendor. Also, you will be in control of all payroll administration, payroll ledgers, year-end balances,entry of pension plans and (health) insurances. And of course you’ll keep the payroll platform compliant with the local government regulations.
What you bring to the table:
• You fully understand payrolling (processes) in an US and Canada multi-state/providence environment.
• Microsoft Excel has no secrets for you.
• When it comes to payroll challenges, you have a hands-on approach and you’re solution minded.
• Experience with ADP Work Force Now
• Manage new hire paperwork.
• Process hires, status changes and terminations.
• Enroll new hires into our Benefits platform.
• Assist with open enrollment.
• Ability to meet consistent deadlines.
• Fashion? You live and breathe it.
• Add a payroll certification and at least 2-3 years of professional experience as a Payroll Administrator and you’ve got our full attention.
• Canadian payroll experience a plus.
• Are you also self-confident, organized and a fun team player? We’re heart-eyed.
Bachelor’s degree required.
Finally, do you have a strong personality and excellent verbal and written communication skills in English? We’d love to meet you!
What we bring to the table:
Beyond a competitive salary, working at G-Star brings many other perks and exciting opportunities: an awesome and diverse team that collaborates to change the game; a work environment that offers room for fun, inspiration and innovation and last but not least a clothing budget.
What will happen next:
• We will thoroughly review your resume.
• When we hopefully find what we are looking for, we will call you for a chat and if it’s a good fit, we’ll plan our first interview.
• When we’re ready to commit to each other, we’ll finalize the terms we’ve discussed and we’ll explain to you how to order your first pair of jeans from the G-Star employee store. Good luck!