Are you passionate about Payroll and Denim? Our great HR team works hard to make our business feel supported in their daily operations and in their development within G-Star. We are looking for the most appreciated position within our organization: a new Payroll Specialist
Just imagine –
As our new Payroll Specialist, you’ll be in charge of ensuring that all of G-Star’s hard working employees are paid on time!
The payroll department within G-Star Raw is in control of the worldwide payroll coordination of G-Star’s establishments. Together with the other Payroll Specialists you will be managing the payroll process for some global entities (including staff insurance, general ledger control etc.).
You’re already a market expert in-the-making when it comes to international payroll. You’re going to be controlling the monthly payroll process by the payroll vendor. Also, you will be in control of WKR administration, payroll ledgers, year-end balances, pension plans and (health) insurances. And of course you’ll keep the payroll platform compliant with the Dutch government regulations.
What you bring to the table:
• You fully understand payrolling (processes) in an international environment
• Microsoft Excel has no secrets left for you
• When it comes to payroll challenges, you have a hands-on approach and you’re solution minded.
• Experience with Unit4/Easy@cces (EMIS) and ADP Streamline
• Fashion? You live and breathe it.
• Add a PDL and at least 3 years of professional experience as a Payroll Administrator and you’ve got our full attention.
• Are you also self-confident, organized and a fun teamplayer? We’re heart-eyed.
Finally, do you have a strong personality and excellent verbal and written communication skills in English? We’d love to meet you!
What we bring to the table:
Beyond a competitive salary, working at G-Star brings many other perks and exciting opportunities: an awesome and diverse team that collaborates to change the game; a work environment that offers room for fun, inspiration and innovation; a clothing budget; a healthy, fresh and delicious lunch and last but not least, a discount on a new bicycle.
What will happen next:
• We will thoroughly review your CV.
• We have a large expat community at G-Star, so please apply in English.
• When we hopefully find what we are looking for, we will call you for a chat and if it’s a good fit, we’ll plan our first interview.
• Because we’re very curious how you’d survive a mission impossible, we ask you to prepare a real-life business case in a follow-up interview.
• When we’re ready to commit to each other, we’ll finalize the terms we’ve discussed and we’ll explain to you how to order your first pair of jeans from the G-Star employee store. Good luck!