Here’s what we’ll do together:
Is your passion for denim and retail performance as high as ours? Our performance marketing channel-mix is our second biggest driver of online revenue. We manage performance marketing across > 30 countries, together with our preffered agency partner(s) and local teams. We aim for constant innovation on digital marketing through our strategic digital innovation roadmap.
Just imagine –
As our performance media specialist, you are responsible for G-Star performance marketing globally. You operate as the global function of excellence in performance marketing, manage and challenge global and local agencies, and local e-commerce teams. You’re obsessed and driven by overshooting weekly and seasonal traffic and revenue targets. You do this by constantly assessing reports, data and insights, audience segmentations, creative content and optimization (A/B testing).
You’re going to be responsible for:
- Manage and oversee G-Star performance marketing budget to drive traffic and online revenue for g-star.com, outlet and strategic accounts (Amazon, Zalando).
- Cooperate with our performance agency network and local digital marketing teams on a daily basis.
- Lead strategic digital marketing innovation projects: new customer strategy, omni-channel, customer-centricity, attribution and data-visualization.
- Align the performance media calendar to the wider regional marketing calendar, connect performance layer to all paid and owned media activities for consistent consumers journey.
- Accurate and frequent reporting on global performance targets, strategies and optimizations.
What you bring to the table:
- Performance marketing and ROAS? You own it.
- You have an excellent knowledge of ad management platforms and web analytics tools and strong analytical ability to consolidate and analyse data from multiple sources.
- Add a master’s degree in economics, econometrics, or business studies and around 2-4 years of relevant experience in a similar role and you’ve got our full attention.
- Are you also result oriented, organized, proactive with strong analytical skills? We’re heart-eyed.
- Finally, do you have a strong personality and excellent verbal and written communication skills in English? We’d love to meet you!
What we bring to the table:
Beyond a competitive salary, working at G-Star brings many other perks and exciting opportunities: an awesome and diverse team that collaborates to change the game; a work environment that offers room for fun, inspiration and innovation; a clothing budget so generous that we challenge you to spend it all; a healthy, fresh and delicious lunch and even discounts in various fitness clubs and last but not least, a discount on a new bicycle.
What will happen next:
- We will thoroughly review your CV.
- We have a large expat community at G-Star, so please apply in English.
- When we hopefully find what we are looking for, we will call you for a chat and if it’s a good fit, we’ll plan our first interview.
- Because we’re very curious how you’d survive a mission impossible, we ask you to prepare a real-life business case in a follow-up interview.
- When we’re ready to commit to each other, we’ll finalize the terms we’ve discussed and we’ll explain to you how to order your first pair of jeans from the G-Star employee store.