Here’s what we’ll do together:
Is your passion for brand storytelling through earned media and influencer marketing as high as ours? In this role you work closely together in a team of PR, Brand and Social professionals at our global HQ in Amsterdam to fulfill the needs of the brand by devising, executing and implementing seasonal PR and Influencer strategies, creative initiatives and calendars; being the PR driving force and giving PR direction for both global and local influencer and brand collaborations projects. You will oversee and maintain selected international markets to ensure the PR initiatives are continuously on brand.
Just imagine –
As our new PR & Influencer Manager you will ensure the smooth running of the division, you’re actively involved in the creation of Global VIP/ Influencer Marketing, the maintenance of the Global Brand Collaboration strategy as well as the PR approach. Together with the Team Lead Global PR & Influencer Marketing, you will develop and manage PR Strategies that have Global consideration. You go above and beyond the call of duty to ensure projects are delivered in a timely manner.
Next to this, you will:
• Manage and execute Global PR strategies with an international approach by managing selected key markets
• Manage all global VIP collaborations and product collaborations from initial outreach and engagement to negotiation and execution that includes KPI tracking and analysis
• Create scalable influencer programs including setup that integrate global and local influencers in order to drive community growth and engagement as well as trackable sales
• Manage, look after and foster existing global VIP, Influencer, Brand Collaborations relationships.
• Develop legal agreements for global influencer collaborations
• Assist local marketing Managers in identifying and briefing local influencer initiatives
• Closely collaborate with Social Media and Brand Strategy teams to align activities and campaigns
• Stay on top of industry trends, the latest PR/social media advancements as well relevant best practice examples on influencer marketing.
What you bring to the table:
• You have an international approach and preferably international experience with a constant drive to learn about new markets
• You’re entrepreneurial and creative – always looking for opportunities with the media and with influencers, and have an interest in building new and growing existing relationships in the industry;
• You’re a natural when it comes to working independently under pressure to meet deadlines and have a positive approach to working in a team
• You have strong writing skills-, communication-, research-, and organization skills. You look to analyze results to seek better learning.
• You accomplish tasks accurately, thoroughly, and with a keen eye for detail both with quantitative and qualitative data.
• Add a Bachelor/Master in Marketing, Media or Communications and 5 years of relevant work experience in a public relations, fashion, marketing or fashion/entertainment publishing and you’ve got our full attention;
• You are a true team player with a can-do, pro-active attitude;
• You’re Highly organized – proficient in Office, MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Fashion GPS;
• Do you also have experience in managing PR agencies? We’re heart-eyed.
Finally, do you have a strong personality and excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and preferably Dutch? We’d love to meet you!
What we bring to the table:
Beyond a competitive salary, working at G-Star brings many other perks and exciting opportunities: an awesome and diverse team that collaborates to change the game; a work environment that offers room for fun, inspiration and innovation; a clothing budget; a healthy, fresh and delicious lunch and even discounts in various fitness clubs and last but not least, a discount on a new bicycle.
What will happen next:
• We will thoroughly review your CV.
• We have a large expat community at G-Star, so please apply in English.
• When we hopefully find what we are looking for, we will call you for a chat and if it’s a good fit, we’ll plan our first interview.
• Because we’re very curious how you’d survive a mission impossible, we ask you to prepare a real-life business case in a follow-up interview.
• When we’re ready to commit to each other, we’ll finalize the terms we’ve discussed and we’ll explain to you how to order your first pair of jeans from the G-Star employee store. Good luck.