Here’s what we’ll do together:
G-Star Raw is currently looking for a PR Manager.
As a PR manager, your key responsibilities are raising global brand awareness and safeguarding a favorable public image of G-Star RAW through supporting regional Marketing Managers and local PR agencies in developing and executing PR programs aligned with local G-Star business objectives.
The ideal candidate will have a strong proven record of implementing effective PR strategies for a fashion or lifestyle brand. He/she has to have a precise understanding of how to convey messages through different channels. He/she needs to have the ability to build alliances with international consumer and trade media as well as global and local influencers.
In this role, you will work in close collaboration with colleagues from the Marketing and Media department, as well as other internal departments in order to meet company and communications objectives. The role is based in our global HQ in Amsterdam and will report to the Global PR Manager.
Just imagine –
As our new PR Manager, you will be in charge of the following:
- Working together with local Marketing Managers on their objectives in order to help them develop local PR strategies together with local PR agencies. . You will do this in order to leverage the G-Star collection and storytelling with key press and influencers.
- You will be in charge of key PR projects and global launch events. You will not only know how to brief and roll-out strategies but you also know how to fully manage the whole process and how to analyze results in order to always improve.
- Setup influencer strategy where you manage global influencer collaborations from initial outreach to the engagement, negotiation and execution.
- Create scalable influencer programs that combine global and local influencers with the ultimate goal to drive community growth, engagement and sales.
- Collaboration with our social media and brand strategy team to make sure our activities and campaigns are all aligned.
What you bring to the table:
• You know everything about our industry trends and the latest PR/ social media developments.
• Fashion? You live and breathe it.
• Add a Bachelor/Master in Marketing or Communications and 5-8 year of relevant experience in the fashion industry (either in-house or working for an agency) and you’ve got our full attention.
• Are you also an excellent communicator and networker, media-savvy and proactive with strong presentation skills? We’re heart-eyed.
Finally, do you have a strong personality and excellent verbal and written communication skills in English? We’d love to meet you!
What we bring to the table:
Beyond a competitive salary, working at G-Star brings many other perks and exciting opportunities: an awesome and diverse team that collaborates to change the game; a work environment that offers room for fun, inspiration and innovation; a clothing budget so generous that we challenge you to spend it all; a healthy, fresh and delicious lunch and even discounts in various fitness clubs and last but not least, a discount on a new bicycle.
What will happen next:
• We will thoroughly review your CV.
• We have a large expat community at G-Star, so please apply in English.
• When we hopefully find what we are looking for, we will call you for a chat and if it’s a good fit, we’ll plan our first interview.
• Because we’re very curious how you’d survive a mission impossible, we ask you to prepare a real-life business case in a follow-up interview.
• When we’re ready to commit to each other, we’ll finalize the terms we’ve discussed and we’ll explain to you how to order your first pair of jeans from the G-Star employee store. Good luck.