The Procurement assistant will be part of the Procurement team. You will report directly to the Team lead Procurement.
You are responsible for providing administrative support and general operational procurement tasks.You will focus on the procurement processes for Retail Marketing projects and POS materials worldwide. You will work closely together with the marketing procurement officer on purchase activities and project management.
Duties and responsibilities
• Support the Marketing Procurement Officer.
• Act as a contact point for Marketing in order to identify the procurement needs.
• Issue purchase (re)orders based on the business needs; follows-up and expedites as necessary
• Negotiate contracts, come up with creative and efficient solutions and monitor performance against contractual commitments (KPI’s)
• Maintain close relationships with vendors to ensure partnership and be their contact person regarding prices, product availability, and delivery
• Handles (contract) administration
• Responsible for client satisfaction with regard to all performed procurement activities
• HBO degree and 1-3 years’ experience in an administrative and supporting position
• Knowledge of or interested in procurement processes, policies and procedures
• Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously to meet goals and deadlines
• Hands-on-mentality, strong problem solving and organizational skills
• Pre: Experience with SAP/PLM/Sales force
• Fluent in Dutch and English
• At least 32 hours a week available